The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2017
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 799 CZK

Note:
Jan from Film Arena confirmed as expected this will not be a Fac release They could not get approval from Disney

film_22997_1.jpg

film_22997_2.jpg

Last edited:
Well its a no brainer and the first on my list of must see movies next month (Like everyone else too).

Still, wonder if this will be in similar design to Force Awakens. It would have been nice to see a retro look to this but chances are, that will never happen.

Still, wonder if this will be in similar design to Force Awakens. It would have been nice to see a retro look to this but chances are, that will never happen.
It'll be probably similar by not having a title and having a collage of little faces' thumbnails on the spine. ;)

I doubt this will be getting a FAC release it's just the standard listing
I'm sure we will see Zavvi and other retailers around the world announce a steelbook on Dec 16th

i see listing on fa is just now described as
ROGUE ONE: Star Wars Story Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)

and numbered is not listed anyway thought i give this thread a kick as is out thursday and we hopefully start seeing all the others getting announced.

btw if this doesn't get fac premium members might be interested in zestys fullslip lenti :D

gb in the premium supporters section

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...doctor-strange-and-rogue-one-slipboxes.82224/

basil :thumbs:

Last edited:
i see listing on fa is just now described as
ROGUE ONE: Star Wars Story Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)

and numbered is not listed anyway thought i give this thread a kick as is out thursday and we hopefully start seeing all the others getting announced.

btw if this doesn't get fac premium members might be interested in zestys fullslip lenti :D

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...doctor-strange-and-rogue-one-slipboxes.82224/

Wow looks awesome - i dont have permission to view the link tho :(

Wow looks awesome - i dont have permission to view the link tho :(

yes a gb for zestys fullslip lenti in the premium supporters section, so yet another good reason to become a premium supporter.
im sure a mod can explain all if you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark