Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Wind River (2017)

Genre: Crime, Thriller, Action

Director: Taylor Sheridan

Cast: Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen, Gil Birmingham, Kelsey Asbille, Jon Bernthal, Graham Greene, Julia Jones, Martin Sensmeier, Tyler Laracca, Tokala Clifford, James Jordan, Eric Lange, Ian Bohen, Hugh Dillon, Matthew Del Negro, Teo Briones, Tantoo Cardinal, Apesanahkwat, Althea Sam, Blake Robbins, Austin R. Grant, Norman Lehnert

Release: 2017-08-04

Runtime: 111

Plot: An FBI agent teams with the town's veteran game tracker to investigate a murder that occurred on a Native American reservation.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Renner Poster :photo:

windreview-renner poster.jpg

Taylor Sheridan's work has been great so far. It will be interesting to see how he does directing.
looking forward to this.

This film is f*cking brilliant. All cast are excellent and the score by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis is chilling but beautiful. Especially when Cave is just whispering

Absolutely reeks of kimchi blu collection so I hope they make a steel package. Would sit well with hell or high water in a weird way

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and Noodles
This film is f*cking brilliant. All cast are excellent and the score by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis is chilling but beautiful. Especially when Cave is just whispering

Absolutely reeks of kimchi blu collection so I hope they make a steel package. Would sit well with hell or high water in a weird way
I'm in complete agreement with you... great performances from everyone and the score added to the intensity perfectly. Funnily enough, I had Hell or High Water in the back of my mind after watching it too. Would definitely love to see Kimchi do a premium release for it!

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and Flloydo
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database