Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: I, Tonya

Genre: Drama

Director: Craig Gillespie

Cast: Margot Robbie, Allison Janney, Sebastian Stan, Julianne Nicholson, Paul Walter Hauser, Caitlin Carver, Bobby Cannavale, Bojana Novaković, Mckenna Grace, Jason Davis, Anthony Reynolds, Ricky Russert, Cassidy Balkcom, Cory Chapman

Release: 2017-12-08

Runtime: 121

Plot: The story of Tonya Harding's rise to Olympic notoriety.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Based on unbelievable but true events, I, TONYA is the darkly comedic tale of American figure skater Tonya Harding and one of the most sensational scandals in sports history. Though Harding was the first American woman to complete a triple axel in competition, her legacy has forever been defined by her association with an infamous, ill-conceived and worse-executed attack on fellow Olympic competitor Nancy Kerrigan. Featuring an iconic turn by Margot Robbie as the fiery Harding, a mustachioed Sebastian Stan as her impetuous ex-husband Jeff Gillooly, a tour-de-force performance from Allison Janney as her acid-tongued mother LaVona Golden, and an original screenplay by Steven Rogers, Craig Gillespie’s I, TONYA is an absurd, irreverent, and piercing portrayal of Harding’s life and career in all of its unchecked––and checkered––glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Noodles
I thought this film was amazing

Amazing performances from Robbie, Stan (he was incredible) and Janney. So funny too. Shout out to the security guard. He had me in stitches just looking at his facial expressions

Really hope Kimchi blu collection or PA pick this up

Anyone else seen it? @Noodles

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I thought this film was amazing

Amazing performances from Robbie, Stan (he was incredible) and Janney. So funny too. Shout out to the security guard. He had me in stitches just looking at his facial expressions

Really hope Kimchi blu collection or PA pick this up

Anyone else seen it? @Noodles
I expected a lot from it but just found it to be ok unfortunately... plus Margot's CGI head kept weirding me out lol. The performances were definitely great though!

Reactions: Flloydo
I expected a lot from it but just found it to be ok unfortunately... plus Margot's CGI head kept weirding me out lol. The performances were definitely great though!

Ah I loved it. So dark

I’ve never seen Sebastian Stan play that kind of role before and he nailed it. So funny as the scatty idiot

There was one or two times I could see the CGI you mention but it didn’t bother me

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database