Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Den of Thieves (2018)

Genre: Crime

Director: Christian Gudegast

Cast: Gerard Butler, 50 Cent, Pablo Schreiber, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Evan Jones, Cooper Andrews, Maurice Compte, Kaiwi Lyman, Dawn Olivieri, Mo McRae, Meadow Williams, Brian Van Holt, Max Holloway, Jay Dobyns

Release: 2018-01-19

Plot: While planning a bank heist, a thief gets trapped between two sets of criminals.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Poster and Trailer :thumbs:

denofthieves-poster.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Watched the unrated version over this past weekend and definitely felt better developed story wise than I remembered in the theaters. Of course the audio mix sounds better at home :) This also feels like a homage to Michael Mann's Heat from the story line to location to audio mix (them rifle shots sound oh so sweet - a benchmark set in Heat).

Give this a spin if you are into the heist genre. This one has broken into my top 5 and climbing.

Watched the unrated version over this past weekend and definitely felt better developed story wise than I remembered in the theaters. Of course the audio mix sounds better at home :) This also feels like a homage to Michael Mann's Heat from the story line to location to audio mix (them rifle shots sound oh so sweet - a benchmark set in Heat).

Give this a spin if you are into the heist genre. This one has broken into my top 5 and climbing.
Oh Yeah Baby! :drool: :hungry: :cool:

Is there much missing?
Saw it in cinemas at the start of the year and loved it, but it felt a tad draggy and unsure in some moments.

Unrated has additional 9 minutes but I haven't look into what's added. Maybe because I watched it at home, it never felt it was dragging. I think there are additional scenes of family time and maybe some more in the vault.

Reactions: yeslek
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database