FULL SLIP OOS
LENTI OOS
Price: $32.99

New video master for the disc

13754227_741727125931062_8583147008553378791_n.jpg
13615084_741727122597729_8825668213497217987_n.jpg
13719517_741729685930806_559562243292192568_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the film has some fun action scenes. Not as heavily stylized perhaps as the main character is a little more... reluctant in a sense to go on a rampage (until the end anyways! :rofl:) and the action reflects that. He knows he's out of his depth which to me is a bit more interesting than TMFN where you know the guy is a badass who's just waiting to explode.
I just watched it and yea i know exactly what you mean. I do like how the character is more 'grounded' or realistic. However, i didn't enjoy it as much as TMFN or No Tears for the Dead. Don't get me wrong, its a good movie, but I'm not sure if I'll ever watch it again...
I guess "the guy is a badass who's just waiting to explode" is more of my type of movie? :dunno: :D

Reactions: Last Lizard
Glad the full slip came back in stock, this is my favourite Korean movie so couldn't miss out :thumbs:

Hope I don't get stung with customs charges :yawn:
To avoid it you just have to send an email at novamedia to ask them to put the value that you want them to put on your package.

So I was going to send the email but I've already got confirmation that my copy has been shipped :dunno:

Looks like I'm going to be paying for customs then :(

EDIT: so I sent the email to them anyway and I received an email back saying they will mark the value at $15 like I requested :thumbs:

First time ordering from nova but I have to say I am impressed so far :)

Last edited:
Quite a strange looking slip with the way he pops out of the texture. :confused: I hope the face isn't that blurry in hand... just a dodgy photo right? Rest of the package looks okay to me but hardly amazing. Oh well I'm getting it simply for the new disc anyways. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut
That looks amazing - much better than I thought it would :drool:

I believe the blur is intentional, I have the UK Tartan DVD and its the same image

s-l300.jpg

Yeah you're right I just checked my digibook and it's the same on there too. I guess it just pops out much more in that image to me.

Thanks for the tag @harry :thumbs:

I passed and I'm okay with my decision. Full Slip looks okay but nothing special to me.
I just want the new transfer so I'll wait for a Keep Case or something.