Release date: May 11, 2015
Purchase link: A Bug's Life
Price: £19.99 Sold Out!
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058523-1418408088-701816.jpg

11058523-1418408088-701879.jpg 11058523-1418408088-701885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have there request for Disney reward points rejected ?

Yeah they said the title was not part of the promotion.

Yes I have rung them and asked for points on all 3 Pirate steelbooks along with Oz , Bugs Life , Incredibiles and none are eligible !
Disney movie rewards is the worst collection scheme I have known , I 've been told repeatedly over 15 months now that new rewards will be added to the site and nothing.
Then to top it all off they have the cheek to send out emails last week saying our points are about to expire after 6 months if not used.
So I panic and order 3 steelbook that I already have instead of losing my points only to have another email to say it was sent out in error !
Returned all 3 to them and had rewards re added.
They really are a shambles of a team and MUPPETS spring to mind.
I have received the following email from them:

Thank you for contacting Disney Movie Rewards.

We are sorry to inform you that this is not an eligible Disney Movie Rewards title.

For a list of participating titles, please visit our site at -http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/eligible-titles.

I can also confirm that the Steelbook versions are not actually eligible of any of the listed titles.

^
I got sick of dishing out for the upgrade when the license expired so I finally bit the bullet and got the lifetime. I have had very little problems with the program and it seamlessly switches my region settings on my PC back and forth without any issues.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Annoyed that they are not accepting these current wave of steelbooks to include UK Disney Movie Rewards. I currently have 1,000 points and I was waiting to add this one to the total enabling me to get Fantasia Steelbook for nothing. Thanks Disney !!

Reactions: glennturner21
^
I got sick of dishing out for the upgrade when the license expired so I finally bit the bullet and got the lifetime. I have had very little problems with the program and it seamlessly switches my region settings on my PC back and forth without any issues.
Would have been cheaper to buy a 2nd BD drive right?

When are these bell-e*ds gona put this back on sale, I'm getting absolutely sick of waiting for it to come back especially when you know there is still stock. Don't really want to get off EBay and I'm usually quite patient with it but my luck has been bad what with sleepy hollow and avengers getting cancelled. They seem to make people wait for pixar and Disney steelbooks to go back on sale and it's frustrating me now. I can see the same happening to big hero 6 too as I need to re order that aswell. Sort it out zavvi and just put them back up

Reactions: traceysws
When are these bell-e*ds gona put this back on sale, I'm getting absolutely sick of waiting for it to come back especially when you know there is still stock. Don't really want to get off EBay and I'm usually quite patient with it but my luck has been bad what with sleepy hollow and avengers getting cancelled. They seem to make people wait for pixar and Disney steelbooks to go back on sale and it's frustrating me now. I can see the same happening to big hero 6 too as I need to re order that aswell. Sort it out zavvi and just put them back up

There is always the possibility that this is in fact actually "sold out" sold out for good.

There is always the possibility that this is in fact actually "sold out" sold out for good.

No chance,
My copy on my Apparently "deleted" account still tried to process and I got a payment problem email. Also guarantee that happened to a few others and they never updated their account and also some people must of cancelled. Do not believe it's sold out one little bit

Reactions: severo
No chance,
My copy on my Apparently "deleted" account still tried to process and I got a payment problem email. Also guarantee that happened to a few others and they never updated their account and also some people must of cancelled. Do not believe it's sold out one little bit

i try not to believe that either. it's the same way "sold out" as for example "tarzan" was for about a month, then re-appeared out of the nowhere and is still in stock. :)
there is ALWAYS a couple of hundred cancellations/payment errors.

what's more, i remember when zavvi announced that they had a lot of damaged copies of several "pixar" titles last year, so actually the total print-run of those was reduced to something between 2500 and 3000 (brave, toy story 1-3, cars,...).
all of those titles were in stock for a LONG time and only sold out when they were sold at a discounted price, with a lower print-run than "a bug's life".

for me there is no reason to believe that "a bug's life" or "the incredibles" are so much more popular pixar titles than the ones released before.

Reactions: Flloydo
Woop, ordered with code for £17.99. Just hope they send it now