Release date: May 11, 2015
Purchase link: A Bug's Life
Price: £19.99 Sold Out!
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058523-1418408088-701816.jpg

11058523-1418408088-701879.jpg 11058523-1418408088-701885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very pleased with my BBY copy. (my first steelbook purchased). This it's a great opportunity for those who didn't have it. I'm still waiting for a 3D re-release. Nice move by Zavvi.

I was wondering the same thing, guess it's good and bad. Good just pick up both titles in one transaction. With Black Friday and Christmas most people's wallets are hurting so spacing them out could help people out.
Don't worry, it's a Pre-Order so you won't be $charged$ until the release day. You have more than 4 months to cancel it. Better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent_DVD
FYI: NA release was 2 BDs and Region Free. Think the UK release is 1 disc and Region B locked
The US Best buy steelbook was only 1 Disc not 2 discs
bug01.jpg

The US/Canada
A Bug's Life
Standard release Blu ray was 1 Blu ray disc and DVD copy

USA/Canada
The Incredibles was 2 Blu ray discs and DVD

Last edited:
I don't understand the complaints about green on one side and blue on the other when compared to the NA version. It's exactly the same concept but blue on front, green on back...?

I certainly don't mind that. I've tonnes of steelbooks that have different coloured fronts and backs, it's the yellow edges that bother me.

The front is green, the spine is green, the back is blue. Logically, the edging should be green, not yellow. MoC sort of do this as well from time to time but in reverse...

Island of Lost Souls - light grey front and back edging, dark grey spine
Rumble Fish - cream front and back edging, dark grey spine
Metropolis - gold front and back edging, black spine

Reactions: lgans316
Thought this would of gone live tonight. Probably next weekend now