Release date: May 11, 2015
Purchase link: A Bug's Life
Price: £19.99 Sold Out!
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058523-1418408088-701816.jpg

11058523-1418408088-701879.jpg 11058523-1418408088-701885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This has to be owned imo, its probably my favourite pixar film other than the toy storys, and it feels like a pixar film that most people dont talk about.

Another one I'll be missing out on until Zavvi permits users to *loud voice* change address *hint hint* :meh:

You know what? I'm moving home in 3 weeks and it never occured to me that Zavvi have never sorted this issue. Ive just had to go ahead and cancel all my preorders!

Last edited:
You know what? I'm moving home in 3 weeks and it never occured to me that Zavvi have never sorted this issue. Ive just had to go ahead and cancel all my preorders!

Yeah, a bloody nuisance is what it is! Had to cancel The Incredibles because of it. But hey ho, money saved :D

Thanks for your tag @harry :thumbs: I doubt I would have looked on here again tonight if I hadn't of seen the notification when I turned my wifi on. . So I may have missed it all together. As they had the 10% off deal with this order I picked up rush as well, as you spoke so highly of the movie;)
this steel is gonna look great all glossed up. . Loving the back art:drool:

Reactions: harry
Another one I'll be missing out on until Zavvi permits users to *loud voice* change address *hint hint* :meh:
You mean, actually comply with the Data Protection Act (Principle 4, if you're interested, which states: "Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date" - "records should be updated for customers’ changes of address so that goods are delivered to the correct location")! I have written to them twice advising them that they are breaking the law by not amending addresses, but they haven't even had the decency to acknowledge my letters, let alone provide a response and explanation...

Last edited:
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I wouldn't have cancelled - I would have insisted that they change my address in accordance with Principle 4 of the Data Protection Act ("Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date" - "records should be updated for customers’ changes of address so that goods are delivered to the correct location") and, if they still refuse to do it, report them to the Information Commissioners Office.

I wouldn't have cancelled - I would have insisted that they change my address in accordance with Principle 4 of the Data Protection Act and, if they still refuse to do it, report them to the Information Commissioners Office.

In the meantime your Steelbook orders arrive at your old address allowing the new resident to enjoy them at your expense. Let me know if you plan to move house in the near future. :thumbs:

In the meantime your Steelbook orders arrive at your old address allowing the new resident to enjoy them at your expense. Let me know if you plan to move house in the near future. :thumbs:
You can always use the Royal Mail's redirection service, which I've used to redirect mail from my late uncle's old address. Has been very useful for dealing with mail sent by people and organisations that weren't yet aware of his death.

Ordered as well. Also used the code VBOX10 for spending over £50, stacked ontop of the 10% off the flash sale items.

A Bug's Life - Blu-ray Preorder now £19.99 1 £17.99
Fast and Furious 6 - £6.99 1 £5.66
Texas Chainsaw - £12.99 1 £10.52
Rush - £13.99 1 £11.33
Robocop - £8.99 1 £7.28
Iron Sky - £7.99 1 £6.47

bugs life offer -£5.10
10% off £50 (Voucherbox) -£6.59

Total Delivery Cost: £0.00
Total: £59.25