Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: A Dog's Purpose

Genre: Drama, Comedy

Director: Lasse Hallström

Cast: Dennis Quaid, Britt Robertson, Josh Gad, K.J. Apa, Juliet Rylance, John Ortiz, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Peggy Lipton, Pooch Hall, Luke Kirby, Logan Miller, Gabrielle Rose, Caroline Cave, Nicole LaPlaca, Michael Patric, Michael Bofshever, Primo Allon, Kalyn Bomback, Peter Kelamis, Jane McGregor, Kelly-Ruth Mercier, Kwesi Ameyaw, Paul Jarrett, Anita Daher, Alicia Johnston, Naomi Frenette, Brooke Warrington, Bryce Gheisar, Robert Mann, Ron Verwymeren, David J. Lyle, Cory Wojcik, Ross Douglas Noble, Andrew W. Nolan, Jordan Butterill, John C. MacDonald, Dean Monroe McKenzie, Brent Holtzman, Christopher Pearce, Violet Haas, Darcy Higginbotham, Danesha Lee, Dan De Jaeger, Reine Lecuyer, Rayna Ens-Armstrong, Mackenzie Thornton, Avery Thompson, Aidan Ritchie, Kenyan Alexander Walcot, Treyton Augustus Walcot, John Bluethner, James Janssens, Paul Griggs, Grant Burr, Tom Young, Ronald Boyd Johnson, Chris Webb, Jim Kirby, Evan Martin, Tyson Wagner

Release: 2017-01-27

Plot: A dog goes on quest to discover his purpose in life over the course of several lifetimes with multiple owners.

Been to the movie Watch Sing with Mini-Drum and saw this trailer before it.... as a dog lover, may I need to tell you that watching this trailer made me bring some tears...

this looks a brilliant film, def will be going for a watch. just need to get missus to go she crys at films like this watched marley and me once wont go near it now.

basil :thumbs:

this looks a brilliant film, def will be going for a watch. just need to get missus to go she crys at films like this watched marley and me once wont go near it now.

basil :thumbs:
We had Marley & Me on DVD (back in the days) and Miss literally destroyed (yes... DESTROYED) the thing after watching it. Ok... it took her 2 hours after the movie to get her s*** together and have the energy to take action but still... you get the idea ;)

@Basil @Drum18 glad I wasn't the only one who was a wreck after watching Marley & Me. I have never cried harder while watching a movie, I almost couldn't breathe. My family had the exact same thing happen with us when i was younger so I could relate big time.

Huge scandal surrounding this movie release:

Revealed by TMZ:
A DOG'S PURPOSE' TERRIFIED GERMAN SHEPHERD FORCED INTO TURBULENT WATER | TMZ

And then, Premiere Canceled and also the studios have also canceled the press junkets. Not a good sign...

@Drum18 Yeah I saw something about this the other day.
I find it funny how people are freaking out about this... I'm sure similar things have happened on movie sets MANY times (its just never been leaked before).
Its odd timing for this to be released to TMZ too... it happened a long time ago, but now right before the film's premiere it comes out?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database