A Most Wanted Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.19) [Korea]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

What's your favorite type?

• Type A (Illust by Jonathan Burton)

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Type B (Tribute to Philip Seymour Hoffman)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Type C (Lenticular)

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Reactions
11,144 0 0
Release date: 2018
Purchase link:
TBA (Pre-order July 10 at 4 PM South Korea time, GMT +9) - Find your local timing HERE
Price: TBA

Da1i34yU8AAQh0m.jpg

Type A (Illust by Jonathan Burton) | Type B (Tribute to Philip Seymour Hoffman) | Type C (Lenticular)
Da1jI93U8AA6Wtl.jpg type_b_AMWM.jpg Da1jSxYUQAIpC8b.jpg

image.jpeg

Old Type B artwork
Da1jJf1VQAAGns8.jpg

Detail of the steelbook artwork
AMWM_Steelbook_Details.jpg

Based on John le Carré's book, <The American> director Anton Corbijn released <A Most Wanted Man> in 2014 starring the late Philip Seymour Hoffman. This is one of several Steelbooks we'll be releasing in 2016. Release date: Q1 2016. More details coming soon. Anthony Petrie is a renowned illustrator and we're glad to be working with him on the Steelbook artwork.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Reactions
5,055 0 0
Like the film, Hoffman was fantastic but not so crazy about the artwork even I know that overall package would be fantastic (as PA always would)

Last edited:

rodtp

Premium Supporter
Feb 15, 2012
Sydney, AU
Reactions
9,095 0 0
Wow nice artwork, can't wait to see the PA treatment for the slipcover. Another blind buy for me but all PA so far were except The Wrestler and Searching for Sugar Man

Apr 5, 2014
UK
Reactions
752 0 0
Thats some... interesting artwork. I have to say I am not a fan, which surprises me as I have yet to see a PA release that has, well, anything I dislike. But hey, in hand this could look decent, but I get the feeling its going to really depend what types of varnishes/inks and glosses they use and overall finish they give this steel to make it pop. Lets see what happens.

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
Great art, glad to see PA is finally giving the Artists credit as I've been knowing their artists all along. ;) :)

Anyone who likes this film, this is a great edition to own! :thumbs:

Sadly for me I expected more from the film.

Jan 15, 2014
United Kingdom
Reactions
2,262 0 0
I'm in, liked the film and the steelbook looks really cool. Looking forward to seeing the finished package.

Last edited:

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
Reactions
5,009 0 0
Not seen this movie but definitely a fan of the artwork after all its from PA probably be a blind buy for me will keep updated on here for further progress.

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
Thanks for the tag @Hatori :thumbs:

Didn't watched the movie till now but I'm really looking forward to it with P.S. Hoffmann in it :drool:
Artwork looks superb :hungry: