Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release Date: November 23, 2017
Purchase Link: Media Markt - Saturn
Price: € 38,49

30943476cm.png

Last edited:
how many movies is this? seem like a good price but also probably a damn double wide fatty of a case lol

I count up to 7-9 films, most likely 7. Listing says 5 discs so 2 films per disk maybe. Hard to say until we get more details

...Well, well, well.

If this is good, I'm ALL in. There is literally no good artwork for any Elm Street movie in any country. Has irked me for years.

91rN3I5AskL._SX342_.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-collection-blu-ray.png

Both of these are piss poor.

Given that the PQ of 90% of the films is average I aint sure I would double dip.
Only ones with good PQ are first and New Nightmare.

how many movies is this? seem like a good price but also probably a damn double wide fatty of a case lol

I count up to 7-9 films, most likely 7. Listing says 5 discs so 2 films per disk maybe. Hard to say until we get more details
It's the same as the existing release of a nightmare on elm street collection just repackaged in a steelbook
4 Blu-ray and 1 DVD
Disc 1 (A nightmare on elm street)
Disc 2 ( Freddy's Revenge/Dream Warriors)
Disc 3 (The Dream Master/The Dream Child)
Disc 4 (Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare/Wes Craven's New Nightmare)
Disc 5 (DVD of extras)

5/6 Discs can fit in standard size steelbook with the deeper hubs used

Reactions: howarmat
Looks awesome. Thing is, i already own the amaray collection (which looks ****) but i don't think i'll double dip. There are too many steels coming out during the next 2 months.

OK so yeah, I'm gonna need someone to kindly assist me in getting one of these soon. ;)

At this point the finish and inside artwork don't bother me, I just want the original ANOES with some decent art.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good, I love black-red combination, especially in full gloss :whistle:, but If this turn out to be crap matte with no inside artwork, I will pass...

• Thanks
Reactions: Mr.Vorhees