Release date: August 13th, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-484072.png

71u47BM0KuL._SL1500_.jpg
81ELoPTBkfL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask why UK releases always late than the others?

No idea (sometimes we don’t) but if this is anything like the US version then I’m in..... and hopefully a premium down the line

Loved this film. Seen it 3 times now lol

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Looking forward to this one . . . especially if it has the same great finish and treatment as The Americas edition . . . although 30 quid is pushing the boundary to the nth degree of what I consider reasonable.

What to look forward to (maybe) . . . pics courtesy Steelbookpro:-

steelbook-a-quiet-place.jpg
A-Quiet-Place-steelbook-2-1.jpg
A-Quiet-Place-steelbook-3.jpg

Don't get too excited, there's been a couple of American Steelbook recently that got a glossy finish while their rest of the world counterparts were matte (Coco and Red Sparrow). I'm not currently expecting the HMV one to be as good as the Best Buy one

Don't get too excited, there's been a couple of American Steelbook recently that got a glossy finish while their rest of the world counterparts were matte (Coco and Red Sparrow). I'm not currently expecting the HMV one to be as good as the Best Buy one

This is what I’m worried about

I can’t believe how good it looks. For quite bland art they’ve really turned it around with the finish and debossing.

I’ll be so disappointed if ours is matte with f*cking spot gloss in those rips lol

I eluldnt be suprised it this ended up matte with no embossing. It won’t be the first time the US had had a superior Steelbook. Hopefully I’m wrong though!

Reactions: nekromantik
Yup, looks like a slam dunk to the US:-
ROW ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… US ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
1533644337936.png
1533644888643.png

Gouge marks close-up:-
1533644581734.png