Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: July 10, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $26.99 $24.99 CDN

m2227431.jpg

Last edited:
Again as I have said many times, going back to the days of VHS tapes, Paramount always has the cheapest prices. Transformers: The Last Night 4K is $29.99 also.

Transformers is $29.99 now that it's been in stock for months and months... It wasn't that price when it came out.

Yes. This isn't Star Wars or a Marvel movie. I remember when Terminator Genisys was originally released the price for the steelbook was $14.99 or $16.99. @Drum18 knows. So this 4K movie is $10 more than that.

Paramount has the best prices.
The original price was $26.99 but 2 weeks after release, there was a special pricing (Black Friday or Something) for $16.99. Of course, back then it wasn't 4K combo...

Still, $24.99 for A) a great movie and B) 4K combo, that's a first!

Reactions: Stygian
I’m sure they do to a point. I have never had a order canceled due to price error. A lot of use got Tomb Raider 4K for the br price as our orders said 4K on them. I have gotten video games with price errors as well with discount codes working in consumers favours. I honestly don’t think they monitor orders at all for errors on discription/price.
Well, yea they've honored video game price errors for me too but i assumed movies would be different. I dont think they'll cancel it but they might just charge the new (if higher) price when it ships. Let's hope not.

Well, yea they've honored video game price errors for me too but i assumed movies would be different. I dont think they'll cancel it but they might just charge the new (if higher) price when it ships. Let's hope not.

Don’t they have a price guarantee? I know people got Wonder Women Steelbook when it was I believe $39.99 while most got it for $44.99. I never been charged more then the price on my invoice so they can’t charge me more.

Don’t they have a price guarantee? I know people got Wonder Women Steelbook when it was I believe $39.99 while most got it for $44.99. I never been charged more then the price on my invoice so they can’t charge me more.
I believe they have price guarantee but from what i hear it doesnt work well. And every case i've read about is when a price drops before shipping (39.99) but they still get charged the original higher price (44.99). People have had to call in to get their $5 back. I cant remember reading about a time where their price went up before shipping (29.99) and they charged the old lower price (24.99). But again, this is strictly speaking for movies.

I believe they have price guarantee but from what i hear it doesnt work well. And every case i've read about is when a price drops before shipping (39.99) but they still get charged the original higher price (44.99). People have had to call in to get their $5 back. I cant remember reading about a time where their price went up before shipping (29.99) and they charged the old lower price (24.99). But again, this is strictly speaking for movies.

Ya they tell isn it will automatically adjust and credit back the difference but that’s like 1% Of the time. I always have to call/go instore or make a new order on lower price (if still preorder available).

F****.... but at least it's now $26.99 which is "more fair" thant Red Sparrow which was $34.99 for a simple BD combo...

Seriously will they make up there damn mine on this. 3 price changes and format change. For all we know it will get changed to 4K again

Is there a way they will comp us a 4K amaray if we complain after release?

We can all wish but might be lucky if you talk to the right person on the phone. I for one will call and try lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
Mine was delivered today. Brings back memories of the old days....:thumbs:

edit: in a bubble mailer. Brings back memories of the old days...:ohno:

My copies arrived today... also in a bubble mailer. Both damaged. Both had TWO spine slashes. So frustrating. Seriously Best Buy!?

Really nice steelbook tho. Love the debossing on the cover.

Reactions: Suspi
I got bubble wrapper too and I had 4 copies. Two had page plastic ripped in spots all over. My copy was good but the DVD was loose when I opened it but didn’t sound loose before I opened it. Back to bestbuy this week to return extras.

It's a me too kind of day. Got this in the mail. I wasn't expecting bubble wrapper packaging.. Is this how "limited edition" packaging should be treated?

Reactions: Leafs17