Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: July 10, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $26.99 $24.99 CDN

m2227431.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with that. I didn't order this as I'm not an horror fan but I would try it if you have proof of your original order with the listing errors.

I’m gonna try this as it doesn’t hurt to try. What else do you have I loose. It worked for Tomb Raider, it worked for Now You See Me since it was listed as Bluray/DVD and only got a Bluray.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Good luck with that. I didn't order this as I'm not an horror fan but I would try it if you have proof of your original order with the listing errors.

I'm not that big of a horror fan either, but I ended up seeing this TWICE in the theaters. I liked it that much.
Its more suspense then horror. Kind of on the same level of some of the early M Night stuff. You should check it out @Drum18

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
I called customer service and they told me to go to a store and explain to themand see if they can fix the problem with not having a 4K disc. Also I got the guy to put a note on my account about it. So I will go in on Friday and see what happens.

Reactions: Leafs17
I got 10% credit on my order which originally she offered $5 but since my order was $99 plus tax I got $10 back to my credit card ontop of the 3 copies I returned. So I got it for $18 and change for not having a 4K disc. Think this is a YMMV deal with cs.

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
You got really lucky @Leafs17. Turns out my discount I got ended up only giving me 10% on what wasn’t returned instead of giving me $10 off

I went through the "Price Match" option on their website, and just made it clear that it wasn't a price match. It took a while, but I didn't have to do any fighting with them, other than saying that the 30 day return period was up, since they had taken so long to get back to me.

I went through the "Price Match" option on their website, and just made it clear that it wasn't a price match. It took a while, but I didn't have to do any fighting with them, other than saying that the 30 day return period was up, since they had taken so long to get back to me.
Damn I wish I can do that now but as u said it’s past 30 days