Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 10, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6251659_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buys exclusives usually differ from the rest of the world right?

I can see this being matte and minus any debosssing for the rest of us....

I picked this up today but when I went into my best buy they had completely done away with their dvd/cd/bluray section. They still had a new releases section thing up front but that was it, I had to ask the employee to go get me one in the back as they hadn't stocked it yet. When I asked where the media section was he said they were going to no physical media and that physical media would be online only. Anyone else see or experience this am I going to have to have all my steelbooks shipped from now on?

I picked this up today but when I went into my best buy they had completely done away with their dvd/cd/bluray section. They still had a new releases section thing up front but that was it, I had to ask the employee to go get me one in the back as they hadn't stocked it yet. When I asked where the media section was he said they were going to no physical media and that physical media would be online only. Anyone else see or experience this am I going to have to have all my steelbooks shipped from now on?
I think @Wreck mentioned that was the eventual plan :-\

I think @Wreck mentioned that was the eventual plan :-\
Think that may be YMMV depending on store sales. My 2 best buys have a noticeable difference in displays one much bigger than the other but neither having done away completely.

I would assume stores with less real estate on different planograms could likely do away based on previous store sales.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
My Best Buy still has 10 after I picked my copy up.

Also, the debossing on the scratches is an awesome surprise. Reminds me of Captain America: Civil War

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
My Best Buy still has 10 after I picked my copy up.

Also, the debossing on the scratches is an awesome surprise. Reminds me of Captain America: Civil War

Had my personal copy arrive via USPS and now it feels like Luke Cage got a hold of it. (it's u shaped!) :punch:

Reactions: Mickle_89
Glad I ended up springing for this one. Looks a bit plain in most pics, but pretty slick in hand. Nice and glossy, with some slick debossing. Added bonus: it's probably the cleanest steel I've gotten from Best Buy in ages.
3.jpg