May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: A Quiet Place

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: John Krasinski

Cast: John Krasinski, Emily Blunt, Noah Jupe, Millicent Simmonds, Cade Woodward

Release: 2018-04-11

Plot: A family living on a farm is terrorized by an evil presence.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
7jVHEkRoH70uaaybShOazWoT4Jt.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

This looks FANTASTIC.
Had no idea Krasinski had something like this in him as a director. Almost reminds me of a M. Night movie (The Village comes to mind).

I wonder if the entire film has no talking? (or very minimal?)
This just jumped to the top of my must see list for 2018 for sure!

also its great to see my fav hollywood couple working together on something :)

This looks FANTASTIC.
Had no idea Krasinski had something like this in him as a director. Almost reminds me of a M. Night movie (The Village comes to mind).

I wonder if the entire film has no talking? (or very minimal?)
This just jumped to the top of my must see list for 2018 for sure!

also its great to see my fav hollywood couple working together on something :)

All over this

Really like the look and feel of it

@tridon

Saw this earlier this afternoon, good film, very cloverfield like only better. Emily Blunt was brilliant like she is in most films she stars in

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Saw this tonight! Wow was it ever great! Reminded me of a good M. Night film (Signs and The Village come to mind).

The Creature was cool. Maybe a little too similar to Stranger Things' Demogorgon meets Cloverfield Monster?

But I loved how there was almost ZERO exposition. We are just thrown into this world.
Krasinski does such a great job making us understand the rules and consequences in a very short amount of time.

The performances are Top Notch. Both Blunt and Krasinski totally knock it out of the park. The kids were pretty good too.
Not going to lie, I may have shed a tear near the end. haha

It was great seeing it in a theater but also at the same time... horrible. At times the film is silent and in a packed theater you can hear EVERYONE. Crunching popcorn, coughing, someone's cell phone even went off (So frustrating). But because at times its a pretty quiet movie you notice that kind of stuff. I don't want to discourage you from seeing this because this is probably going to make my top 10 films of the year... But I'm very much looking forward to watching this again is the privacy of my own home.

Anyone else see it this weekend?

I'm curious, has anyone seen any "good" posters for this? I loved the film but i'm not a fan of any of the posters.
This needs something special and I want something good for the blu-ray release!!!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database