A Very Big Thank You to HDN for Ninja Week

denizen

The Shadow Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
This was by far the biggest Ninja Week I have ever experienced and I am certain many of you feel the same.

To convey my utmost appreciation for a marvellous week, a very big thank you to all the gracious ninjas that donated an amazing list of treasures and all those that helped make it happen.

Don't think it goes by unnoticed. Thank you!!!
j3c1n-thumb-up-terminator-pablo-M-R.jpg

Dear Stuff Members and Moderators, this was great experience and great week. It gave me a lot of problems focusing at work, and at home, my wife was neglected but...this was unforgetable experience. Thanks for keeping us in the good shape of thinking, that we could move our brains and strech them a little bit.

Thanks to all members that donated their prizes in the giveaways and much apreciated for the easy and tough questions.

Thanks to you all that are building this great community! This was breathtaking. THIS WAS F***ING AMAZING!!!!

[No gif added, not to distact from the feelings i would like to write here :thumbs::drool:]

@digitalbabe @harry @bloodsnake007 @Apollon @crossbow @KD Scorp @cooey @apsmith21 @pmartin252 @Naughtius Maximus @ash333 @Asopp @Ricker @FanOfGaming @charleybusko @Snollygoster @mnementh @Bluprint @megabee @ValBro @Towser @Noodles @Cobster @Sigill @bonakaze @Drum18 @Futurhythm @bigdaygt @frankfish44 @spass @kaw @whysoserious? @tridon @AcIDc0r3 @Kuzco @kryptonite @eps999 @zerox39 @Pud1804 @dominic @Antman @bantha11 @mllNY @Scary Hair @herpderp @Ricardo13 @Ask @Sixteenvolt420 @rj531 @carllenc @vläd @DADDYCOOL187 @zesty @MissPrint @PKAVFC@DK06CTR

I hope i didn't foreget about anyone...

Last edited:
I was real lucky this year, so I was happy also donating two prizes before the week started I guess I got some good karma. You give good, you get good! :)
Thanks all!

This was an awesome experience. It was my first Ninja Week and I have to admit...I'm tired :p All the contact checking and clicking and reading and searching...it's a lot of work. But it is/was worth it...every second :)

A big thanks to all the contributors and congratulations to all the winners :D
I got lucky as well, so I'm extremely happy :D

Cheers!

Raimi

P.S. random.org should die in excrutiating pains for "randomly" constantly NOT choosing my posts :p

Reactions: chunk
I agree with everything said already. This was indeed "best week ever"!
The giveaways caused so much buzz. The generosity of Ninjas here is just incredible.

The Mods must work hard all year round but especially during Ninja Week!
I was really lucky to win a few prizes and I even managed to hand one of my prizes over to a great ninja !!!

Thank you all for making this the best site to be a member of!

You guys ROCK
[emoji106][emoji3]

Wow what a week I'm shattered and need a holiday now to recover
That was so much fun and I was a big winner this year and won some amazing prizes
Big thank you to everyone running this awesome site and the generosity of everyone hosting comps with HDN only getting bigger and bigger I can't begin to imagine what next year will bring

Massive thanks to everyone Ive hardly been on here 3 weeks and won a steelbook so ive had a great time!!! Look to be on here for much longer yet! :thumbs:

It was also my first Ninja Week and i hope not last :D. Big thanks for all giveaways, you guys are awesome :thumbs:

#ninjaweek2016 here we come :thumbs: