A Very Big Thank You to HDN for Ninja Week

denizen

The Shadow Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
This was by far the biggest Ninja Week I have ever experienced and I am certain many of you feel the same.

To convey my utmost appreciation for a marvellous week, a very big thank you to all the gracious ninjas that donated an amazing list of treasures and all those that helped make it happen.

Don't think it goes by unnoticed. Thank you!!!
j3c1n-thumb-up-terminator-pablo-M-R.jpg

This has been a truly unforgettable ninja week, it was my first giveaway which was so much fun, being on that side of ninja week as well as entering comps, I'll definitely be joining in again next year:D

I won some awesome prizes, and am so thankful for that and for all the hard work that went into ninja week :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: thank you hdn:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: You're all awesome :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: harry
So many amazing giveaways it was impossible to keep track at times what you had entered. That is how big it was. Thank you one and all.

Yeah I can't stress enough how great this week has been and how amazing all mods, competition holders, site partners, and the rest of HDN has been.
Amazing prizes, amazing comments and photos, memes and videos posted in the comps.
Love reading what people put in the comps and made more friends too.
Was lucky enough to win a few things too.
Like I've mentioned before everyone involved deserves a round of applause.

Thank you for everything it's been truly epic

Peace out

#ninjaweek
#bestweekever

Thank you HDN, this was awesome :notworthy:Ninja week, awesome giveaways:hungry:. I won some giveaways and also won the Ninja week coin and i can not wai to receive them.:hungry:

Thanks also the Staff who did amazing work :notworthy:and congrats to the winners.:thumbs:

Now bring 2016 :woot:

It was a great week, next year I'll have my schedule completely clear so I can spend the whole week with you guys haha! :thumbs:

Thanks to everyone who made Ninja Week feasible. I'm very grateful to have participated yet alone won anything! @digitalbabe @Naughtius Maximus @cooey @Noodles @apsmith21 @Bluprint @bloodsnake007 @Apollon @Snollygoster @Ricker give yourselves a pat on the back. This goes for all people who were generously donating their possessions and kindly investing their time into this.

I'm going to have to contribute more to this website and perhaps do a giveaway of my own as drenching people in thanks and gratitude posts come off a bit butt-kissy.

Instead of expressing my thanks a million more times I'll just keep it subtle, thanks a million! :D

I agree with everything said. Congrats Hidefninja for pulling off the greatest ninja week EVER, i must say it was beyond epic what was done here last week. I didnt win anything this year but congrats to all he winners as well! I am a very proud member of this community! :D

Reactions: apsmith21
What a great week and being my first it was something else. I've never seen so much generosity in one place and it was a pleasure being a part of it .

A huge thanks to the whole HDN team for making it happen , but a special thanks to @digitalbabe @Apollon for helping out when it was really needed .

I feel part of a family in this place and I love it .