Up North Canada
Release date: June 5, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

6204718_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Holy God, flip the covers and you're good. I Work at a theatre so havent seen it all yet but it seems strictly for kids,well intentioned and beautiful to look at (based on a collective 10 minutes ive probly seen).

I Work at a theatre so havent seen it all yet but it seems strictly for kids,well intentioned and beautiful to look at (based on a collective 10 minutes ive probly seen).

I remember my Grade 4 teacher reading this book to our class about 40 years ago so that makes sense.
But I don't remember a thing about it.

Did this film not get slatted at the cinema?
My 12 year old daughter went to see it with her grandma. Daughter thought it was okay, but not great. Grandma (a movie buff BTW) reckoned it was the biggest pile of crapola she’s ever seen. Apparently Oprah is abysmal in it.:facepalm:

I had a mini panic attack about last weeks releases, I was on vacation with my kids at legoland so I did a store pick up for this, the incredibles and peter pan but wasn't able to pick them up until Saturday luckily they were in good condition and they pulled the right ones as this and the incedibles were gone from the shelf

This seems to be the least-talked-about New Release steelbook ever? Only in-hand pics are from a Korean member...

Glad we found 1 person in the entire world that feels motivated enough to take photos of any edition of this film! :p

Anyone else love this one?

lol