Multi Ace Combat 7 (2018)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay

• Innovation in the Sky: Breathtaking clouds coupled with highly detailed aircraft and photorealistic scenery makes this the most engaging Ace Combat to date.
  • Return to Strangereal: The alternative Ace Combat universe composed of real-world current and near-future weapons, but with a history steeped in Ace Combat lore.
  • All new arsenal of ultra-modern super weapons and formidable enemies.
Coming to PS4 and PlayStation VR. Uncertain whether other consoles will receive it at this time.

ac7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I used to enjoy this series back when the PS2 was thriving (I still own Parts 4 and 5) :hungry: This looks fun! :thumbs:
you should play the free to play Ace Combat on the ps3.i was hooked on it for a minute there.

This game looks visually amazing.I thought after last year it was exclusive to PS Vr but looks to have a ps4 release now.Must buy for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
you should play the free to play Ace Combat on the ps3.i was hooked on it for a minute there.

This game looks visually amazing.I thought after last year it was exclusive to PS Vr but looks to have a ps4 release now.Must buy for me.
Free Ace Combat on the PS3? :hungry: Thanks for the info @dboy99 :thumbs:

He bro, the thumbnails on the outside of this thread aren't showing up for some folks, some of the other threads too. Instead of linking to an external site just upload to the OP and put the image in a spoiler and link to that picture instead so the image always stays active. :)
Gotcha! ;) When I get a chance I'll start doing it to the existing threads :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader