Enjoy the Ride Records Ace Ventura - OST by V.A. (colored vinyl) [Enjoy the Ride Records]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: February 17 (US) / 28 (UK), 2017
Purchase: Zavvi / Enjoy the Tunes
Price: £24.99 / $24.99

Note: multiple color variants available, gatefold jacket, Catch phrases & memorable dialogue from the film hidden beyond the grooves, includes Pet Detective License & Ray Finkle Trading card, artwork by Steven Wild

Zavvi/UK exclusive: Red/Yellow split colored vinyl, limited to 300 copies

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Enjoy The Ride/US exclusive: Miami tricolor stripe colore vinyl, limited to 300 copies & Championship ring gold colored vinyl, limited to 100 copies, on sale Friday at Noon EST

FullSizeRenderDDD_original.jpg
FullSizeRender_20(100)_original.jpg

Regular world wide release: Blue variant colored vinyl

- Pictures TBA -

First time available on vinyl.

400gsm gatefold jacket featuring brand new artwork approved by the producers.

Catch phrases & memorable dialogue from the film hidden beyond the grooves.

Exclusive Pet Detective License & Ray Finkle Trading card included inside each album.

Tracklist:

1. Power Of Suggestion - Steve Stevens

2. All Ace's

3. The Lion Sleeps Tonight - Robert John

4. Psychoville/Ace Race

5. Mission: Impossible - Lalo Schifrin

6. Acce Of Hearts

7.Warehouse

8. Finkle And Einhorn

9. Ace In The Hole

10. Ace Is In The House - Tone Loc

Last edited:
Same mate, nothing yet but maybe over the next few days if its back in stock
I hope so! This is my second recent order through Zavvi that doesn't seem to be doing anything... I also ordered some steels from their 2 for £15 deal and they've been "processing" for over a week now. :sleep:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Makes me wonder if they're watching us, because one of those steelbooks I mentioned has also now finally been dispatched. :watch: :LOL:

Had a feeling it would be today or tomorrow but yeah probably lol

Well they are on here now

But like I said previously never expect a premium vinyl release on time from zavvi and in honesty it's not their fault. They have to wait for the retailer exclusive to get to them etc. Same would go for HMV

They got twin peaks vinyl on the shelves around the same time zavvi was shipping

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Received mine today... had no idea what the parcel was until I opened it, because they put it in a cardboard mailer that was twice the length as a vinyl lol. I'm not complaining though, as it arrived mint! Awesome package overall... very happy with it. :D

• Thanks
Received mine today... had no idea what the parcel was until I opened it, because they put it in a cardboard mailer that was twice the length as a vinyl lol. I'm not complaining though, as it arrived mint! Awesome package overall... very happy with it. :D

Got mine today too in the same packaging. Very good for zavvi tbh

Yeah the actual vinyl is awesome. Love the art used and the inside is just a feast for the eyes.
Vinyl itself makes me want to eat rhubarb and custard

My only critique is i wish the pet detective card and Ray finkle card were seperate (2 cards) and the sound bites at the end of each vinyl get stuck after the last song and you have to gently put the needle on them to hear which is annoying considering they are a second or 2 for each one

• Thanks
Got mine today too in the same packaging. Very good for zavvi tbh

Yeah the actual vinyl is awesome. Love the art used and the inside is just a feast for the eyes.
Vinyl itself makes me want to eat rhubarb and custard

My only critique is i wish the pet detective card and Ray finkle card were seperate (2 cards) and the sound bites at the end of each vinyl get stuck after the last song and you have to gently put the needle on them to hear which is annoying considering they are a second or 2 for each one
Yeah, if it adds extra protection, then I'm all for it! :thumbs:

Haha that was literally my first thought when I first slid the vinyl out too... made me want the R&C sweets. :p

I have to agree with you there also... I thought they both came on separate cards, so was a little disappointed when I realised they don't. Still pretty cool to have it though I guess. :)

As for playback issues... I haven't got around to actually listening to it yet, but that sucks if it's a genuine fault with the record. :ohno:

• Thanks
Yeah, if it adds extra protection, then I'm all for it! :thumbs:

Haha that was literally my first thought when I first slid the vinyl out too... made me want the R&C sweets. :p

I have to agree with you there also... I thought they both came on separate cards, so was a little disappointed when I realised they don't. Still pretty cool to have it though I guess. :)

As for playback issues... I haven't got around to actually listening to it yet, but that sucks if it's a genuine fault with the record. :ohno:

Yeah still cool but 2 cards would of been better

Tbh it's not a biggie with the record. As it's literally 2 or 3 sound bites at the end on each side.
Not sure though if it's a fault with my record or it's supposed to be there but the actual OST is fine

• Thanks
Weird that when nature calls Is mondo but the same illustration style used on the first one from enjoy the ride

Weird that when nature calls Is mondo but the same illustration style used on the first one from enjoy the ride
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
It's not a mondo release it's a distributed title they are selling on their website
The green vinyl is available from various retailers while the other variants are exclusive to Enjoy the Tunes