Enjoy the Ride Records Ace Ventura - OST by V.A. (colored vinyl) [Enjoy the Ride Records]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: February 17 (US) / 28 (UK), 2017
Purchase: Zavvi / Enjoy the Tunes
Price: £24.99 / $24.99

Note: multiple color variants available, gatefold jacket, Catch phrases & memorable dialogue from the film hidden beyond the grooves, includes Pet Detective License & Ray Finkle Trading card, artwork by Steven Wild

Zavvi/UK exclusive: Red/Yellow split colored vinyl, limited to 300 copies

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Enjoy The Ride/US exclusive: Miami tricolor stripe colore vinyl, limited to 300 copies & Championship ring gold colored vinyl, limited to 100 copies, on sale Friday at Noon EST

FullSizeRenderDDD_original.jpg
FullSizeRender_20(100)_original.jpg

Regular world wide release: Blue variant colored vinyl

- Pictures TBA -

First time available on vinyl.

400gsm gatefold jacket featuring brand new artwork approved by the producers.

Catch phrases & memorable dialogue from the film hidden beyond the grooves.

Exclusive Pet Detective License & Ray Finkle Trading card included inside each album.

Tracklist:

1. Power Of Suggestion - Steve Stevens

2. All Ace's

3. The Lion Sleeps Tonight - Robert John

4. Psychoville/Ace Race

5. Mission: Impossible - Lalo Schifrin

6. Acce Of Hearts

7.Warehouse

8. Finkle And Einhorn

9. Ace In The Hole

10. Ace Is In The House - Tone Loc

Last edited:
Turns out Modern Vinyl had an article up about it but were asked to pull it down until this February (could also be why it suddenly vanished from Zavvi), so for those who missed out, I wouldn't worry... looks like it'll probably be on sale elsewhere very soon!

Reactions: dan8885
Not too surprising considering it was limited to 300 and hasn't appeared for sale anywhere else yet (as far as I know).

Did you order it mate?

Yeah I put an order in, really like the art and the extras sound cool

I remember as a kid joining the fan base lol and I had a pet detective licence back in the day haha

Think it was when the cartoon came out or possibly comic

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Turns out Modern Vinyl had an article up about it but were asked to pull it down until this February (could also be why it suddenly vanished from Zavvi), so for those who missed out, I wouldn't worry... looks like it'll probably be on sale elsewhere very soon!

Looks really beautiful. Especially the gatefold inside artwork.
Hopefully it will be available with other retailers who knew how to package a vinyl. If it's Zavvi exclusive I'll pass.

If this pops back up anywhere, could someone please PM me? My tags don't always work.

I check their vinyl section daily so if I see it and it's not been mentioned I'll tag you

Saying that if you not getting your tags and others have tagged you then I still will, more the merrier and maybe you will see one of them.

After seeing noodles post I assume more will be back, my order is still there

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885 and tridon
I check their vinyl section daily so if I see it and it's not been mentioned I'll tag you

Saying that if you not getting your tags and others have tagged you then I still will, more the merrier and maybe you will see one of them.

After seeing noodles post I assume more will be back, my order is still there

Awesome! Thanks so much! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
There will be multiple variants available:
  • Miami tricolor stripe (300 copies) - Enjoy The Ride - US exclusive - on sale Friday at Noon EST
  • Championship ring gold (100 copies) - Enjoy The Ride - US exclusive - on sale Friday at Noon EST
  • Red/Yellow split (300 copies) - Zavvi - UK exclusive
  • Blue variant - regular world wide release
@tridon @Noodles @Chacha @Flloydo @apsmith21 @comICS-soon @digitalbabe @Travis Bickle

16730444_10154043638231371_7717248146515882406_n.jpg

There will be multiple variants available:
  • Miami tricolor stripe (300 copies) - Enjoy The Ride - US exclusive - on sale Friday at Noon EST
  • Championship ring gold (100 copies) - Enjoy The Ride - US exclusive - on sale Friday at Noon EST
  • Red/Yellow split (300 copies) - Zavvi - UK exclusive
  • Blue variant - regular world wide release
@tridon @Noodles @Chacha @Flloydo @apsmith21 @comICS-soon @digitalbabe @Travis Bickle

View attachment 293032

Interesting, 4 different variants

I like the yellow red split one zavvi has but would like to see the others

Double tag for @tridon