Hidefninja Ace Ventura Pet Detective officially licensed print(Adam Rabalais)-HDN Mondo Con Exclusive

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Ninja notice: Remaining prints to be sold Wed Nov 8, 12pm CST at shop.hidefninja.com

mondoconlogo2017.jpg ninja logo big.png

Absolutely thrilled to announce our officially licensed Ace Ventura Pet Detective 24x36 screen print poster exclusive at Mondo Con this year at the Hi-Def Ninja Booth B35.

Like many of you Ace Ventura played a huge part on some of our childhoods and teen years and we really wanted to shine light on one of best 90's comedies. @mondocon #hidefninja#aceventura #aceventurapetdetective#screenprint

Regular 11 color ltd to 125
illustrated by contemporary artist @adamrabalais ,
and printed by @ladylazarustx individually numbered. $60
Ace_Ventura-Regular.jpg

Variant 13 color ltd to 75 has silver metallic overlay (on car etc), illustrated by contemporary artist @adamrabalais , and printed by @ladylazarustx individually numbered. $75​

Ace_Ventura-Variant.jpg

@Wreck @apsmith

Attachments

• ace ventura regular social - simple.png
    ace ventura regular social - simple.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,902
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Heads up ninjas! On Nov 24-Black Friday, save 15% on of our prints, pins and collectors challenge coins. Enter code BLACKFRIDAY at shop.hidefninja.com. Thanks!

Received mine yesterday and I'm over the moon with it! I may have got a bit too over-excited about this when it was first announced though, so I didn't pay much attention to the actual size before purchasing, which led me to being pretty surprised at how big it was when I opened it lol. Can't wait to get this framed and up on the wall! :D

Last edited:
Received mine yesterday and I'm over the moon with it! I may have got a bit too over-excited about when this when it was first announced though, so I didn't pay much attention to the actual size before purchasing, which led me to being pretty surprised at how big it was when I opened it lol. Can't wait to get this framed and up on the wall! :D
That's great to hear, @Noodles !

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
HDN 1 day sale starts 12 am EST code BLACKFRIDAY. 15% off all prints (including Ace Ventura officially licensed by Adam Rabalais), pins, collector challenge coins.

Received mine yesterday and I'm over the moon with it! I may have got a bit too over-excited about this when it was first announced though, so I didn't pay much attention to the actual size before purchasing, which led me to being pretty surprised at how big it was when I opened it lol. Can't wait to get this framed and up on the wall! :D

Same here, received it today together with the coin, and I wasn't really aware of the size of the poster but it's really stunning :drool:

• Thanks
Same here, received it today together with the coin, and I wasn't really aware of the size of the poster but it's really stunning :drool:
I was so blown away by the poster I forgot to even mention the coin lol... love that too! :D

Which version of the poster did you go for? I went for the regular. Hoping to get it framed and up and the wall soon. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
I was so blown away by the poster I forgot to even mention the coin lol... love that too! :D

Which version of the poster did you go for? I went for the regular. Hoping to get it framed and up and the wall soon. :)

Went for the regular as well. hopefully mine will be framed and on the wall by the end of the week :D

• Thanks
Just need to get these framed and hung now :LOL: :whistle: