Agent Carter: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 30 November, 2015
Purchase dink: Agent Carter [SOLD OUT]
Price: £24.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies only

11171868-1514325654034660.jpg

Last edited:
Now this is very interesting, not that this has gone back up for pre-order, but i'm absolutely positive Zavvi have removed the 'Limited to 2000 copies' text from the listing. I'm sure it was there when I pre-ordered first day it went live.

Does this mean the print run has been increased ?, are zavvi misleading buyers again....surely not..:naughty:

...then again I may be wrong...

I really hope that is the final artwork I love it :)
That's a good point, the artwork hasn't been updated (still says not final artwork), it's going to be like Inside Out again, left to the last few weeks before changing.

I hope that the current art is near the final artwork, but there isn't much time left for zavvi to correct it..

Reactions: Flash
I think for once they should just leave it I think it's pretty nice hope they don't change it to something ****

Reactions: Parm
We're only 2 and a bit weeks away from release on this one. Some of us may actually end up with this in hand in two weeks time. I'd like to see the finished product pretty soon.

Missed it initially but now have it on PO. Haven't seen an episode but I'm sure it's good. Of course, just seeing more of Hayley Atwell is worth the price of the steelbook and then some.

Now this is very interesting, not that this has gone back up for pre-order, but i'm absolutely positive Zavvi have removed the 'Limited to 2000 copies' text from the listing. I'm sure it was there when I pre-ordered first day it went live.

Does this mean the print run has been increased ?, are zavvi misleading buyers again....surely not..:naughty:

Good point, looks like that's possible for sure. Not that I mind, as long as I get one I'm happy as I prefer the SB art to the regular UK edition (although I may end up grabbing the standard one when it goes on special as well since I love the show and if it looks really good from pictures).

I can't say for sure about when it went live as I don't remember, but when I checked if it was back in stock or not a week or so back there was no mention of it.