Agent Carter: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 30 November, 2015
Purchase dink: Agent Carter [SOLD OUT]
Price: £24.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies only

11171868-1514325654034660.jpg

Last edited:
Hoping the artwork stays the same, i agree, gloss would be a must with that art. At £25 you would think this would have a nice finish.
Would like to see the final steelbook pic before dispatch.

Surely the finished art is available by now !!

Maybe that is the final art.

Looking at other Marvel titles like Ant-Man, it still says 'artwork subject to change' but we know it wont. Recent Disney steelbooks (and all Marvel ones) have ended up looking like the promotional art. The mock-ups for Tron: Legacy, the Muppets and John Carter all showed no picture on the spine (which I thought would be wrong as 99% of Disney steelbooks have them) and yet the mock-ups turned out to be right.

Maybe that is the final art.

There's the Maleficient precedent that some people remember very well: a white mockup turning out to be the worldwide* black art (* well, "worldwide", I think only Spain got that Maleficient as well. It outraged some people here, personally I expected it, but yep, Zavvi only changed it after the steelbooks had been despatched.

If that Agent Carter art is final, it's great but there a few things that bug me:

"The
Complete
First
Season
" on the spine is just not very pleasing visually... a small "1" or nothing even, would be much better.

Better Call Saul, which I received today, makes no mention of the season (not even on the front), I don't think it's such a bad thing, it certainly makes for a cleaner spine.

I'd like the ABC Studios logos to be gone as well, at least on the front, because we know they love putting those on spines.

Hopefully it's glossy and we have a debossed Peggy :).

Personally, I'm hoping for a lighter artwork simply because I got Hayley Atwell to sign a plastic slip for it and I want it to be visible. :D

Way to be opportunistic! That's pretty good planning. I've always thought about trying to get my steels signed, but then I'd have to figure out whether or not to open them. :p

Reactions: naelst
same here ...

first time i had a payment card issue and it's nice to see that zavvi gives you a second chance instead of cancelling your order right away

You done well as they don't always, I know plenty of peeps that have had their orders cancelled.