Agent Carter: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 30 November, 2015
Purchase dink: Agent Carter [SOLD OUT]
Price: £24.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies only

11171868-1514325654034660.jpg

Last edited:
What do you mean by card fraud, what is that? Never come across that before on a Zavvi order. :wow:

Not necessarily Zavvi related, but I had a funny transaction on my card today (attempted £3 cash withdrawal in the USA, and I'm in the UK) that led to my card being cancelled, an hour or so before this Steel (and Ant Man) processed on Zavvi. Just interested that others had the same issue today, so something has clearly occurred today. And this is all ridiculously off topic.

I hope it's gloss. *cough cough*

Reactions: popeye
Not necessarily Zavvi related, but I had a funny transaction on my card today (attempted £3 cash withdrawal in the USA, and I'm in the UK) that led to my card being cancelled, an hour or so before this Steel (and Ant Man) processed on Zavvi. Just interested that others had the same issue today, so something has clearly occurred today. And this is all ridiculously off topic.

I hope it's gloss. *cough cough*

Hoping for placeholder art and full gloss and this will be a cool steel.
Thanks for the explanation i understand now.

Been charged for this as well, can't wait until some Brits get it so we can see some pictures of it. I'm guessing at this point the artwork they have online is final, or at least I hope it is since it looks great.

I had a payment problem email. I also had a text off my bank around the same time saying about card fraud.

Seeing as 1 or 2 other people have weirdly had the same issue can I assume this is related? If so, what should I do as I've never had a card fraud before thankfully!

I had a payment problem email. I also had a text off my bank around the same time saying about card fraud.

Seeing as 1 or 2 other people have weirdly had the same issue can I assume this is related? If so, what should I do as I've never had a card fraud before thankfully!
I have texting from my bank and pre-ordered this as well.
Haven't received any texts mentioning any problems.

I have texting from my bank and pre-ordered this as well.
Haven't received any texts mentioning any problems.
I didn't know I had text alerts until yesterday tbh.

I only said it may be to do with this as a few peoples posts above said they had the same issue & it seemed like to much of a coincidence!

Dispatched ...

And i had paid extra to get tracking info and in the mail :
"As you selected an untracked delivery service, please note that we are not be able to monitor the delivery of your item(s) once they have been dispatched."

The f!!!!!

Why is it so freaking hard for them to be professionals!