Agents of Shield Season 1

Would you buy a Agents of SHEILD Steelbook?

Was wondering this the other day.
I quite like the series but buying the series is another thing. I know I wouldn't sit down and watch every episode again but the extras could be good.
So, would you:
A)Buy the steelbook regardless because your MCU must include all!
B)Buy the steelbook based on the artwork
C)Not buy it because you hate the show and just like the films

Terrible show, keep watching in the hope that it will get better, but all the cast have zero personality, hopefully when it ties in with winter soldier it may improve

YES!!!

lrty.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They're touching Lola!
panic.gif

But I would be all over a steelbook release! ;)

When? I think you're a couple of episodes behind ;)

I'm upto date in the uk, I wait till it's on the tv rather than do anything illegal ;)

But honestly, I'd be quite happy for half of the cast to die, well more than half really, you get a decent actor on there, Bill Paxton for instance, and he acts them off the plane

Last edited:
Most definitely, yes, I would buy it! Was thinking about this after I heard that the series was renewed for season 2. I've watched every episode and even PVRed those that had tie in with movies to watch after seeing the movie in the theatre.

I more or less have all the Marvel steelbooks to date and this would nicely tie in all the in between stuff from the The Avengers to Thor: The Dark World to Captain America: Winter Soldier. Jumbo steelbook of course!

Perhaps a poll can be placed in the OP? :naughty:

YES!!!

q924.jpg

lrty.jpg

Even if I hated the show, I'd give serious thought to buying a steelbook that looked this good (fantastic work, Geek Tragedy!).

I like the show, but I will say I'm glad I stuck with it because it started out very slowly. Every episode has gotten better, however.

No thanks, I thought this show was so boring. I stopped after the 4th episode.

The episodes got a lot better as the season progressed. And are starting to tie into the MCU. I think it is going to be essential to the plot points of the Avengers movies. You should pick back up where you left off:D

I thought it was so-so when it first came on, but I stuck with it and it has become essential viewing - especially the last 3 or 4 weeks.

A lot of people that give up on this ought to get the box set when it comes out. Seriously. But avoid spoilers, and don't try and get back into it now if you've not been watching it as you'll have missed loads of good stuff :movie:

I thought it was so-so when it first came on, but I stuck with it and it has become essential viewing - especially the last 3 or 4 weeks.

A lot of people that give up on this ought to get the box set when it comes out. Seriously. But avoid spoilers, and don't try and get back into it now if you've not been watching it as you'll have missed loads of good stuff :movie:

the Lady sif (Jaime Alexander) episode was the best-it made the rest of the season watchable but needs to improve for season 2-steelie mock-up does look cool though...:scat:

I want a steelbook for this SO badly. The show did get off to a shaky start- but lots of new shows do. It didn't help that they had very high expectations to live up to, since they're part of the MCU and the films have such a huge fanbase.

But, as mentioned by many other commenters, the show has just been getting better and better, and they're doing a great job of tying it into the films. The episode with Sif was one of my favourites- she's one of my favourite characters and she doesn't get anywhere close to the amount of screentime she deserves in the Thor films. The episodes dealing with the aftermath of Winter Soldier and what happened to Coulson have been great too.

I disagree with the comments about the cast. I was a bit iffy on some of them at the start but now I love them all. Some great performances have been given, especially close to the end of the season.