Akina

DURATION: All Week

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

The Prize:

Mondo Steelbook Reservoir Dogs

Mondo Reservoir Dogs.jpg

How to win:

1. Thank this post

2. Answer following question: What is your favorite Quentin Tarantino movie and why?

TERMS: Winner pays his/her shipping (I'm shipping from Europe (Germany) and I ship all over the world)

Winner wil be choosen at random.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Wohoooo, Ninja Week is almost here!

My favorite is probably Inglourious Basterds, but it is difficult to choose. I still remember watching the trailer for it in the school break on my old iphone (back when not everybody had one), and this memory sticks with me.

Thank you for the giveaway!

Reactions: Akina
Kill Bill Vol 1, It was my first QT film and i just loved everything about Uma Thurman v Lucy liu and an amazing soundtrack.
To go from the sheer crazyness of the Crazy 88's fight to the climatic fight.

Thanks for the giveaway!!!

My favourite Tarantino movie is Django but followed very closely by From Dusk Til Dawn. As for most of Tarantino’s cast I just love the casting however Django just tops the rest!

Inglourious Basterds because of the great cast and dope humour but really it is hard to choose. Basically anything where there is Kurt Russel or Samuel L Jackson

Django Unchained, I think it's his most consistent one as a story and just as great as his other best films. The second would be the Kill Bill duo.

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. Done!

2. Answer following question: What is your favorite Quentin Tarantino movie and why?

Definitely Reservoir Dogs, maily because it's mostly isolated in one room and felt raw and not too quirky. It's the most "serious" tarantino movie there is, which I love!

Thanks for a great giveaway, @Akina .

My favorite Tarantino-film is Reservoir Dogs. So many cool characters, the Music and the story. It all fits so good, and Tarantino's touch makes it a gem.

Thanks for the giveaway.
My favorite Tarantino flick is True Romance. I know he didn't direct it but he wrote it and it was a very personal film for him. He was the main character. I like his directing but in someone else's hands his writing was perfect pitch.

My favorite Tarantino movie is Kill Bill probably because of the badass Uma Thurman and all the action sequences in the movie and the way movie was shot.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thank you! Love Quentin.

My favorite Quentin Tarantino movie is definitely Pulp Fiction. It was the first Tarantino film I ever watched and it has stuck with me. I love the writing, I love the performances, and I could watch it over and over without getting bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.