Price: €30.42
Info: Here

akira.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard more info on this? Was unable to pick up the Akira steelbook when it came out. Its one of my favorite movies.

How would I order this I'm in the US do they ship here? And I also can't read in German lol.
Google Chrome is your friend; automatic on-the-fly translation, e.g., from German to English.

Amazon DE ship worldwide and ordering is straightforward if you've ever purchased from Amazon US - even your existing Amazon account works :thumbs:

How would I order this I'm in the US do they ship here? And I also can't read in German lol.

I did exactly what Ranavalone said...used Google Chrome to translate the pages and pre-ordered the Akira steel. Got tired of trying to get it off the bay...people asking for $60-80 for it. With shipping I got it for $34 using Amazon DE.

I did exactly what Ranavalone said...used Google Chrome to translate the pages and pre-ordered the Akira steel. Got tired of trying to get it off the bay...people asking for $60-80 for it. With shipping I got it for $34 using Amazon DE.

Awesome, going to order it shortly…thanks!

Great film but printed backs are getting boring know could do better than this for a title like this and more...

Yea I cancelled my order. I don't own a steel with a printed back and im not about to start...even if its a great film like Akira.

I don´t have this Anime on dvd,so I´m very happy to get this on Blu.The Steelbook looks nice to me too.:thumbs: