Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
IMG_8885.JPG

Release Date
: 28th November 2016
Purchase Link: Amazon / Zavvi
Price: 22,99 GBP

Get ready for a brand new way to experience and treasure the movies you love, with the Big Sleeve Edition. Presented in a stunning 12-inch sleeve, this beautifully-crafted collector’s item comes with a Blu-ray™ and DVD of the movie, and exclusive 12” art cards you’ll cherish forever. So take home a movie experience the whole family will enjoy, with The Big Sleeve Edition.

Soar away on a magic carpet ride of non-stop laughs and thrills in one of the most spectacular adventures of all time! In the heart of an enchanted city, a commoner named Aladdin and his mischevious monkey Abu battle to save the free-spirited Princess Jasmine from the schemes of the evil sorcerer Jafar. Aladdin's whole life changes with one rub of a magic lamp as a fun-loving, shape shifting Genie appears and grants him three wishes, setting him on an incredible journey of discovery.

Bonus:

• Filmmakers’ Audio Commentary
  • The Making Of Aladdin
  • Sing-Along With The Movie
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Music Videos
  • Deleted Songs
  • Music Modes

11350114-8454427273515911.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Reminds me of Laserdisc. I'm tempted to get Aladdin :oohyeah:

But you can also see why they do this. Vinyl is very popular again and they jump on the train..
Also available at Amazon UK just search - Big Sleeve Edition

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Do we have any info on how many of these will be coming? Have been debating trying to pick up the Pixar Steelbooks but if we were going to get all the Pixar movies in this format I may hang on!

These look very cool! Love that they're packaged like vinyl/laserdiscs. I already own the steelbooks for all the Disney classics though, so I'll pass.