Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 13th, 2015
Purchase link: Aladdin
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $24.99

31167482.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be very interested in a GB for an Aladdin digibook but I highly doubt it will be a digibook. Most likely a slipcover with a booklet.

Exactly. They haven't done a Disney digibook for a while now, I think the last was Peter Pan? That's thte last one I got at least. Or was is The Little Mermaid? Can't remember. :p

I'd be very interested in a GB for an Aladdin digibook but I highly doubt it will be a digibook. Most likely a slipcover with a booklet.

:cautious:
you might be right dirty. the jungle book was listed as a digibook at first.

I definitely hope it's a digibook, but I think we should all be prepared in case it isn't. I'm going to keep my hopes up though.

The thing with The Jungle Book is that we all automatically assumed it was going to be a Digibook. We only had a cover image at the time, but when the mockup arrived, it was obvious it wasn't going to be a digibook.
jungle.jpg

While The Jungle Book image clearly shows a Blu-ray case with a slipcover, the Aladdin one shows pages on the top in the unopened view. Fingers crossed.

I definitely hope it's a digibook, but I think we should all be prepared in case it isn't. I'm going to keep my hopes up though.

The thing with The Jungle Book is that we all automatically assumed it was going to be a Digibook. We only had a cover image at the time, but when the mockup arrived, it was obvious it wasn't going to be a digibook.
View attachment 176994

While The Jungle Book image clearly shows a Blu-ray case with a slipcover, the Aladdin one shows pages on the top in the unopened view. Fingers crossed.
I never assume anything. :rolleyes: