Alice Through the Looking Glass (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #14) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular Slip (Pre-order February 17, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $49.00 (Full slip - Lenticular slip) - $98.00 (One click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Total print run 1000 copies - Full slip 200 copies - Lenticular slip 200 copies - One Click 300 copies. Includes a 36 page booklet (English, Korean) + 5x character cards + 3x postcards
Order Gift: Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

IMG_1102.JPG IMG_1103.JPG IMG_1104.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very surprised nova choice are doing this and not kimchi collection

Looking forward to the art and lenti but will decide closer the time. Will have to pick a steel up to complete the Disney collection though

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Seems that Nova has been getting Disney exclusives back with this and Jungle Book. (The past few Disney has been Kimchi)

So the next might be Moana.

Looking forward to see the lenti artwork on this one.

Sorry to bring a reality check to Nova, but I doubt this will sell out. Movie was ok, 5.5/10 probably. This will have a high retail price (Disney) and obviously WWA artwork, I'm not interested. Waiting on a must-have, like ANY Nova Exclusive, that isn't Disney studios

The UK Steelbook was 12.5. The biggest USP for this release would be spine magnet with the title.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
So the next might be Moana.

Looking forward to see the lenti artwork on this one.
I think Kimchi gets the animated Disney (Finding Dory, Zootopia, Good Dinisaur) then Nova gets live action Disney (Alice, Jungle Book) so I think Moana will go to Disney but can't wait what Nova can do w/Beauty & the Beast if they get it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry