Alice Through the Looking Glass (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #14) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular Slip (Pre-order February 17, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $49.00 (Full slip - Lenticular slip) - $98.00 (One click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Total print run 1000 copies - Full slip 200 copies - Lenticular slip 200 copies - One Click 300 copies. Includes a 36 page booklet (English, Korean) + 5x character cards + 3x postcards
Order Gift: Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

IMG_1102.JPG IMG_1103.JPG IMG_1104.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
My lenti arrived today finally after Royal Mail seemed to play hide and seek with my copy. Was surprised to get 497/500 especially considering there are loads in stock. Anyone know the reason why such a high number?
They dispatch entirely at random I'm lead to believe so it's purely down to pot luck I guess. One Clicks are obviously going to be the lowest numbers but even those aren't dispatched by time of order placed, I think. Worked out nice for @Flloydo as he received #500/500 Lenti ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Just received mine today, Really nice slip from Nova, upto their usual good standards. Will be opening this later.

IMG_6728.JPG

Goes well with my other premium animated live action movies. Looking forward to adding Beauty and the Beast :thumbs: :emb:

I don't normally collect O-Ring Lenti's but made an exception for Cinderella. That Lenti is gorgeous of the shoe, Kimchi really nailed it.

(Apologies for the sun glare, strangely sunny for once in good ole cold, rainy dull England for you)

IMG_6729.JPG

I wanted to put a nice word in here for Novamedia. I purchased the full slip version of this direct from them. For almost 2 weeks it's been stuck in some nightmarish Twilight Zone like loop in N.Y. I live in MA. After a few phone calls by me to the local PO who looked into it, it turns out that somehow the bar code Nova used on the package has a bogus zip code on it. A simple and unintentional key stroke error on their part? It gets scanned and just keeps going back and forth in NY. You'd think the USPS would have something in the programming that after so many re-scans at the same location it would refuse to scan and say "human intervention required!" But I'm told it does not. It usually, eventually, gets returned to the sender. Or I could still get it at some point. Anyway, I contacted Nova via email to tell them what was happening. They responded promptly, apologized, provided me with a new tracking number and are sending another copy to me. Good customer service! Nice job Novamedia!! I've ordered from them a few times, never had a problem. Hopefully this one arrives without any issues.

Nevermind. I figured it out. If you continue to checkout, it calculates the discount.

So yah.. fyi when purchased individually these are both 50% off right now!!! :OMG::woot: