Alice Through the Looking Glass (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #14) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular Slip (Pre-order February 17, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $49.00 (Full slip - Lenticular slip) - $98.00 (One click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Total print run 1000 copies - Full slip 200 copies - Lenticular slip 200 copies - One Click 300 copies. Includes a 36 page booklet (English, Korean) + 5x character cards + 3x postcards
Order Gift: Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

IMG_1102.JPG IMG_1103.JPG IMG_1104.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that WWA Steelbook it is such a nice one :oohyeah: Really Cool Spine Magnet Indeed nice attention to detail from Nova :happy:

Last edited:
Love that WWA Steelbook it is such a nice one :oohyeah: Really Cool Spine Magnet Indeed nice attention to detail from Nova :happy:

This is more of a question for anybody who's ordered from Novamedia before but @Actarus I saw that you're doing the GB for this release is that what everybody does for Nova releases? I've heard horror stories about their servers and really don't want to miss out on this release...

I'm really new to this. I've had great experiences with Manta Lab's website. Had to do GBs for Blufans because there's little choice. I'd prefer to order direct from the website as it tends to be a little cheaper. Any advice for me when it comes to Nova?

This is more of a question for anybody who's ordered from Novamedia before but @Actarus I saw that you're doing the GB for this release is that what everybody does for Nova releases? I've heard horror stories about their servers and really don't want to miss out on this release...

I'm really new to this. I've had great experiences with Manta Lab's website. Had to do GBs for Blufans because there's little choice. I'd prefer to order direct from the website as it tends to be a little cheaper. Any advice for me when it comes to Nova?

As of late, there have been no noteworthy issues with ordering direct from Nova. Whilst this is good news, it could also be attributed to a lack of demand for some of their latest offerings and the decline in the Euro and British pound reducing traffic to the site.

If this is a title you are really interested in then you have both options. The GB route costs a bit more but you secure your copy before the pre-order date. You also have the option to have it shipped direct to your address I believe to cut down on your costs. You could also chose to order direct from Nova. This would be the cheapest option but you will be subject to missing out should demand outstrip the available copies.

Also noteworthy is the Nova rewards system they just recently announced. I believe this will be the first exclusive under this reward system so I am curious to see how it works. The print run is rather small. You should be ok either way based on the last couple of WWA exclusives. My personal opinion is that if you want a specific edition, the GB route makes sense.

@frankfish44 has said it very nicely :thumbs:

I have ordered one order from their new servers and had no issue, it was really smooth but there was no traffic like a really Hot Pre-Order. This time, even though Alice will more than likely still be in Stock on Pre-Release day, I decided to sign up to the group buy for 2 reasons. First, because of the live time of the pre-order is a bit early for me, I prefer staying asleep since I have the option and have my copy secured. Second reason why I don't mind paying a bit more, is that the ''group buy fee'' goes to HDN helping to support our website. Looking back at the last 3 Nova Choice, they are still in stock, so I would be fairly confident that there will be copies available on pre-order day(However nothing is guaranteed).
If Pre-order time would have been when I am supposed to be up I would have most likely ordered directly through Nova website. Sorry I don't feel I am very much help :wow:

Last edited:
@frankfish44 has said it very nicely :thumbs:

I have ordered one order from their new servers and had no issue, it was really smooth but there was no traffic like a really Hot Pre-Order. This time, even though Alice will more than likely still be in Stock on Pre-Release day, I decided to sign up to the group buy for 2 reasons. First, because of the live time of the pre-order is a bit early for me, I prefer staying asleep since I have the option and have my copy secured. Second reason why I don't mind paying a bit more, is that the ''group buy fee'' goes to HDN helping to support our website. Looking back at the last 3 Nova Choice, they are still in stock, so I would be fairly confident that there will be copies available on pre-order day(However nothing is guaranteed).
If Pre-order time would have been when I am supposed to be up I would have most likely ordered directly through Nova website. Sorry I don't feel I am very much help :wow:

No no that's great advice. Thanks @Actarus and @frankfish44 that really summed the current state of Novamedia well. I think I'll be buying through the website as I believe there will be copies available. I'll be up at that time anyway (6am in my time zone is when I go to work).

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I don't like the image used for the back of the lenti

Should of been somthing much better and colourful. Cheshire Cat or something

I don't like the image used for the back of the lenti

Should of been somthing much better and colourful. Cheshire Cat or something

I think the back of Lenti is Spot On ! The details on it that seems to look like an embossed pattern and Spot Gloss (if I see correctly) makes it very Classy :smuggrin:
...as well as the right choice for the character used as she is more important in this movie than the cat !

I think the back of Lenti is Spot On ! The details on it that seems to look like an embossed pattern and Spot Gloss (if I see correctly) makes it very Classy :smuggrin:
...as well as the right choice for the character used as she is more important in this movie than the cat !

The detail looks great, that's not my complaint but she's such a boring and pointless goody good character that they missed the point with having decent characters on the back.

The cat is better to look at even though Hathaway is attractive. I want funky characters not boring ones

Would love the back of the full slip image on the back of the lenti but that's a personal selfish preference. The full slip looks great IMO and the art is spot on. and I don't usually like their full slips too much except nightcrawler

But at least the finish is better than the back of civil wars lenti

Coming from someone that hasn't ordered the lenticular, I can't help but agree. Looks magnificent in my opinion

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
- Antique book style pattern
- UV
- Partial embossing
- Title in gold foil
- The full slip back has an oil paint style texturing

View attachment 293221 View attachment 293222 View attachment 293223 View attachment 293224 View attachment 293225 View attachment 293226 View attachment 293227

Nova have gone all out on the finsh for this on both editions

That oil painting texture sounds great on the full slip

Literally traveling to London on the train when this goes live so hopefully my 3G don't collapse!