Alice Through the Looking Glass (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #14) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular Slip (Pre-order February 17, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $49.00 (Full slip - Lenticular slip) - $98.00 (One click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Total print run 1000 copies - Full slip 200 copies - Lenticular slip 200 copies - One Click 300 copies. Includes a 36 page booklet (English, Korean) + 5x character cards + 3x postcards
Order Gift: Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

IMG_1102.JPG IMG_1103.JPG IMG_1104.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It's their own fault. They bring out the films way too late and when they are released, the print run is ridiculously high given the amount of people interested in their films. No fear of missing out any more and that's half the fun for me

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
Ordered the fullslip buddy :D Like myself a masterpiece Fullslip :cigar:

I am a Fullslip kinda Ninja ;) and This Fullslip just on the Mockup I was not that crazy until I saw the real pictures of the Fullslip and my mind was blown away :OMG: This is a Freakin' Masterpiece ! So Far definitely one of the Best Fullslip This Year with a sweet WWA Steelbook Plus not to mention them going the extra mile with the Superb Spine Magnet. Nova does not do things half way :oohyeah:

There are currently 156/200 lenticulars remaining. That is crazy to me

What about the fullslip?

115/200 of the fullslip remain. 168/300 One-clicks are left in stock.

@matthewtheunicorn how do you find out in regards to the Stock Remaining, it's been brought up before a few time and I am puzzled as to where to look for this info (n):dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I am a Fullslip kinda Ninja ;) and This Fullslip just on the Mockup I was not that crazy until I saw the real pictures of the Fullslip and my mind was blown away :OMG: This is a Freakin' Masterpiece ! So Far definitely one of the Best Fullslip This Year with a sweet WWA Steelbook Plus not to mention them going the extra mile with the Superb Spine Magnet. Nova does not do things half way :oohyeah:

@matthewtheunicorn how do you find out in regards to the Stock Remaining, it's been brought up before a few time and I am puzzled as to where to look for this info (n):dunno:
Basically, you add a random number of product in your cart (lets say 150), if it allows the order to go through, there are more than 150 in stock. So you go in your cart and edit up to 160, still allows it, you put 170 and refresh. Eventually you'll get a pop up that says, 'quantity not in stock'.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
Basically, you add a random number of product in your cart (lets say 150), if it allows the order to go through, there are more than 150 in stock. So you go in your cart and edit up to 160, still allows it, you put 170 and refresh. Eventually you'll get a pop up that says, 'quantity not in stock'.

wow Cool Thanks so much :thumbs:

had a one click in my cart and just couldn't pull the trigger.

then almost got just the full slip. again, couldn't pull the trigger.

$61 shipped to my door is too much for this. I pay that much for WEA Blufans/HDZeta etc. But to dress a turd in a fancy slip and sell for 3 times what its worth is just bullshivicks imo.

voting my wallet on this one. and my wallet is staying closed.

had a one click in my cart and just couldn't pull the trigger.

then almost got just the full slip. again, couldn't pull the trigger.

$61 shipped to my door is too much for this. I pay that much for WEA Blufans/HDZeta etc. But to dress a turd in a fancy slip and sell for 3 times what its worth is just bullshivicks imo.

voting my wallet on this one. and my wallet is staying closed.

voted twice with my wallet :rofl: ..and it's not a Turd, nice little Steelbook it is :p

• Thanks
Reactions: harry