Alice Through the Looking Glass (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #14) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular Slip (Pre-order February 17, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $49.00 (Full slip - Lenticular slip) - $98.00 (One click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Total print run 1000 copies - Full slip 200 copies - Lenticular slip 200 copies - One Click 300 copies. Includes a 36 page booklet (English, Korean) + 5x character cards + 3x postcards
Order Gift: Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

IMG_1102.JPG IMG_1103.JPG IMG_1104.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics! This is one of those releases where full slip and lenti are of such high calibre that it really comes down to which kind of release you prefer - the lenticular o-ring or the full slipbox. I wish Nova would move to lenticular full slipboxes like Kimchi finally did but it's undeniable that their output is phenomenal. Each version just oozes 'premium'.

The oil painting style of the back of the full slip, the articulate finish of the front.

The depth of the lenti. The amazing small clocks made into the finish of the back. Plus that shot of Anne Hathaway is lovely.

And to top it all off Nova was kind enough to include lenticular spine magnets and PET slips for the steelbooks. I am simply smitten with this release and cannot wait until it graces my doorstep. Kudos to you, Novamedia. Provided my copy comes in mint condition (and the situation is rectified if it is not), you'll have in me a loyal customer.

@harry here are The Best Pictures I could take. I am far from taking picturez as does @Futurhythm but I hope they will highlight the release well anyways.

I am not one that minds Spineless Titles, but oh boy Nova with their ''Flip/Flop Magnet Lenticular'' for the Spine Title is just beyond me. Who would have thought they could have made such narrow Flip/Flop Lentis for the Spine Title and having such nice transition, this is nuts.

And talk about their PET Sleeves, Alice Through the Looking Glass is Definitely the best one I have ever seen(alongside The Good Dinosaur). Really nice added value.

Fullslip treatment feels very Luxurious and the Spot Gloss on the Frame Glass very nice touch as well. High Quality Fullslip and the Book as well, Asian Releases are always the winner with High Quality Book(let).

Flip/Flop Spine Title magnet

Alice Sticker.jpg Alice Spine 1.jpg Alice Spine 2.jpg

PET Slip

Alice Pet 1.jpg Alice Pet 2.jpg

Booklet

Alice Book Front.jpg Alice Book Back.jpg

Great pics,@Actarus :LOL: Also, my photos aren't THAT good :notworthy:

This looks really nice, and I have to admit it's tempting. It's an excellent design and the pics don't help. The thing is though, I really really hated this movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Great pics,@Actarus :LOL: Also, my photos aren't THAT good :notworthy:

This looks really nice, and I have to admit it's tempting. It's an excellent design and the pics don't help. The thing is though, I really really hated this movie.

If you really really hated this movie I would pass on it's release no !? :hilarious: and Yes your pictures are THAT good :drool: but movie aside, it is a lovely Fullslip Edition.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
Got my lenti today,

Very amazing package. Very happy with This. I'll even hold my hand up and say that the steel is much better in hand than the photos. Looks very washed out in every photo I've seen.
I'm saying that because I moaned quite a lot about how bad it looked

Love that the book has loads of production art, I actually hope they continue this trend. Makes the books much better. Some stunning art in there

Lenti is absolutely phenomenal as expected and I do love the pics of the full slip

I got number 500 which I thought was odd considering it hasn't sold out. I thought they might allocate in the order of pre order

I've actually placed my Steelbook in the PET back to front so that alice is on the front. Looks much better, the mad hatter side looks more like back art

Gona watch this and dr strange tonight