Alice Through the Looking Glass (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #14) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular Slip (Pre-order February 17, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $49.00 (Full slip - Lenticular slip) - $98.00 (One click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Total print run 1000 copies - Full slip 200 copies - Lenticular slip 200 copies - One Click 300 copies. Includes a 36 page booklet (English, Korean) + 5x character cards + 3x postcards
Order Gift: Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

IMG_1102.JPG IMG_1103.JPG IMG_1104.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my lenti this week. It's lovely. My only gripe has nothing to do with the design; I have nowhere to store my PET slip or lenticular spine magnet as they don't fit in the o-ring. If I'd chosen the full slip I'd have no problem storing them. Still think I got the design I'm happier with in the lenti, though.

No matter how good this edition is, these are selling for £36-£38.

Which is basically how much it is on the website. Which is still in stock. So you're telling me a item will sell for how much the store that sells it for prices it while its still in stock? Who would have thought?

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
If the full slip goes on sale on the website like a few people have predicted or if I see a good deal from a US seller on eBay I might spring for it...this is one of those rare releases for me where a one-click would've been a good idea. I need both releases!

Which is basically how much it is on the website. Which is still in stock. So you're telling me a item will sell for how much the store that sells it for prices it while its still in stock? Who would have thought?

If lgans is right and that price includes shipping then that's a lot cheaper than ordering direct

At least it is compared to the price I paid direct

After the past few releases still being in stock I might chance dr strange NC on the bay providing their lenti does it for me

Reactions: lgans316

You pay nearly £48 via website and the copies that ended last.weekend were £41 including postage. So you save about £7. I am not trying to fabricate as there is no point in doing that as I gain nothing out of it.

For the little price difference I prefer Supporting Nova than a 3rd party re-seller since it is still In Stock.

Also, I know by Purchasing from Nova Direct I will have peace of Mind for the Transaction.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
For the little price difference I prefer Supporting Nova than a 3rd party re-seller since it is still In Stock.

Also, I know by Purchasing from Nova Direct I will have peace of Mind for the Transaction.

I do agree to a degree

But when money's tight you go for the best offer

So many premium retailers now with exclusives or dressed up WWA each month (that are not cheap at the moment) that it makes sense to shop wisely in terms of what you spend, what you actually buy and where you buy it from

Same as not rushing on pre order to order a nova collection item (and putting yourself out of pocket that month) as it will most likely stay in stock and you can put your money toward a more sought after pre order or something you think will sell out that month and come back to the NC at a later date

Personally I'm happy with the NC for alice, lovely package and after watching the film I prefer it to the first film

Otherwise your order of The Jungle Book gets stuck in customs for 4 months :D

If the prices on eBay include shipping, it does appear slightly cheaper. Though I like to combine shipping on a few titles, plus they do give a small discount. So I also go with Nova when I can.

Ultimately if/until it sells out online, it shouldn't go for any higher on eBay. It should go slightly lower, cause otherwise why not buy direct?

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
My lenti arrived today finally after Royal Mail seemed to play hide and seek with my copy. Was surprised to get 497/500 especially considering there are loads in stock. Anyone know the reason why such a high number?

My lenti arrived today finally after Royal Mail seemed to play hide and seek with my copy. Was surprised to get 497/500 especially considering there are loads in stock. Anyone know the reason why such a high number?

That is just how Kimchi and Nova works, when it is passed the numbering of the one-Click they just randomly pick copies. It must have to do with how they store the copies.