Alice Through the Looking Glass (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11285811-1434414549195518.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fantastic, it's gonna live or die by it's finish though, a dull matte finish and all that detail could look like a pixilated mess, hopefully it'll have the same spec as Oz...

Reactions: Flash
Where's my tag ;)

Really looking forward to this film Alice is one of my favourite stories

Soz

I'm looking forward to it but I'm also not holding out for it to be epic a bit like the first. Love parts of the first film and other parts were done badly but the Alice books are also my favourite stories ever and Disney animation film
Also if I ever have a daughter her first and middle name will be alice kingsleigh (also kingsleigh is a double name for me for Kingsley from the life aquatic with Steve zissou)

Soz

I'm looking forward to it but I'm also not holding out for it to be epic a bit like the first. Love parts of the first film and other parts were done badly but the Alice books are also my favourite stories ever and Disney animation film
Also if I ever have a daughter her first and middle name will be alice kingsleigh (also kingsleigh is a double name for me for Kingsley from the life aquatic with Steve zissou)

Yes Alice is a lovely name. I loved the first film particularly the tea party and chesire cat

Yes Alice is a lovely name. I loved the first film particularly the tea party and chesire cat

Same, my favourite parts are the tea party, the Cheshire Cat in general and I thought Helen was amazing as the Red queen along with the scenes she's in like the frog scene and the jam tarts lol