Release date: October 6, 2016
Purchase link: Mediamarkt.de
Price: €36.99
Note: with O-Ring Slip, the Innopack is similar to the magno case

Alien-Anthology-1-4-Innopack-(Media-Markt-Exklusiv)-[Blu-ray]-3.png

Alien-Anthology-1-4-Innopack-(Media-Markt-Exklusiv)-[Blu-ray].png
Alien-Anthology-1-4-Innopack-(Media-Markt-Exklusiv)-[Blu-ray]-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The german site got the exclusive news and pictures to this edition. It will close with magnets. And it's numbered on the O-Ring.

Audio:
Alien 1 & 2: German DTS 5.1, English DTS-HD MA 5.1, English 4.1, English 2.0, Portugese, French, Spanish
Alien 3 & 4: German DTS 5.1, English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Portugese, French, Spanish

Subtitle: German, Portugese, Danish, Finish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, English for hard hearings

Region Free
1.jpg

2.jpg
@digitalbabe @AlienKing

Last edited:
W
The german site got the exclusive news and pictures to this edition. It will close with magnets. And it's numbered on the O-Ring.

Audio:
Alien 1 & 2: German DTS 5.1, English DTS-HD MA 5.1, English 4.1, English 2.0, Portugese, French, Spanish

Subtitle: German, Portugese, Danish, Finish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, English for hard hearings

Region Free

View attachment 259065
View attachment 259064

@digitalbabe @AlienKing
Wow this looks really nice

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885

Audio:

Region Free
@digitalbabe @AlienKing
It's numbered too? That's cool! Thanks for the tag :notworthy:
Any chance you can find out the print run from the German site?

Great Giger, that is gorgeous! Hey, @digitalbabe -- wanna go halfers and we'll share custody? :p
Wanna go 3 way?.....errmm.....i mean do you wanna share it 3 ways?....:cautious:.....uh...still doesnt sound right....:hilarious::rofl:

I meant, wanna split it in 3 ways and share custody? :LOL: I didnt see the price till now :wow:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
It's numbered too? That's cool! Thanks for the tag :notworthy:
Any chance you can find out the print run from the German site?

Wanna go 3 way?.....errmm.....i mean do you wanna share it 3 ways?....:cautious:.....uh...still doesnt sound right....:hilarious::rofl:

I meant, wanna split it in 3 ways and share custody? :LOL: I didnt see the price till now :wow:

Yeah, the price is painful. Maybe we'll get lucky and this'll be released elsewhere, too.

Reactions: AlienKing
Looks more like a Neo Pack to me as in Diamond Luxe Case/Mango Case with a O-Ring slipcover

Neo Pack Cases have magnets to keep them closed

Haha! As long as you don't mind babysitting an acid spitter! LOL! I don't know if I'll be getting this one. I think I have a version with this cover art, already.

Same cover art as the FoxConnect exclusive slipcover. Still, the all-white discs look awesome! And no... I don't mind babysitting acidspitters. :p