Alien 1-6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Ashish

Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Release date: September 18th, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £49.99
Notes: Standard size steelbook (not a Jumbo Steelbook)

alienzavvi1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure this will drop in price so everyone let's not pounce on this so fast! If we all hold our guns then we can all get it cheaper.

exactly. so many re-re-re-releases of the alien anthology already, this will be £19.99 soon enough.

Actually will give this a miss. There will be a sequel to Covenant so the boxset to get is 1-7. Doesn't look like Alien 5 is in the works anymore :(

Last edited:
Alien 1-6 that is simply wrong. They are counted 1-4, Prometheus is a Prequel and Alien Covenant a Sequel to that, no 5 and 6 anywhere. Anyway I already have all in Steelbook, so a collection is not really necessary for me.

Ridley Scott has also mooted a continuation following his original 1979 Alien..... Frankly I think he's getting ahead of himself there.

Meh, I got the Alien Anthology steelbook (with the face crab on front) which does me nicely, and I was never impressed enough with Prometheus to even bother getting that as a steelbook. Covenant, I'll just wait and hope to see a single release steelbook for that in the UK.

Like everyone else, I'll also be passing on this due to reasons already pointed out by other members.

A pretty pointless release IMO, although I look forward to seeing the artwork... not that it'll change my mind though.