Alien 1-6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Ashish

Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Release date: September 18th, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £49.99
Notes: Standard size steelbook (not a Jumbo Steelbook)

alienzavvi1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the look and colour of this hexology steelbook and wouldn't mind if this was final artwork . . . certainly better looking (imo) than the 1 - 4 anthology tetralogy / quadrilogy steel . . . and taking into consideration that all of the individual steels are little better than meh:-
41250_large.jpg

Hopefully regular size steelbook instead of this:-
upload_2017-5-11_22-2-57.png

EDIT 12/5: Ordered . . . OK price . . . barebones 1 disc per film it may be with TBC artwork and at least a triple dip on all but one of the films but hopefully the best U.K. "Aliens" steelbook out there of a not very exciting bunch (although I have hopes for decent "Covenant" steelbook artwork).

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Short question.. Am I assuming right zavvi will online release this 6 movie collection steelbook and no Alien: Covenant (Standalone) Steelbook?

Zavvi other Alien Covenant related exclusive will be announced Friday between 9am to 12pm

Reminder Alien Covenant Standalone steelbook in the UK is a HMV exclusive

Zavvi only got the 6 film collection as a Steelbook but does include Alien Covenant Blu-ray

Reactions: robbodoc and Patr0n
Zavvi tweeted this fox told them it's standard size steelbook it's not a jumbo steelbook

If that changes Zavvi will post an update

Last edited:
Zavvi other Alien Covenant related exclusive will be announced Friday between 9am to 12pm

Reminder Alien Covenant Standalone steelbook in the UK is a HMV exclusive

Zavvi only got the 6 film collection as a Steelbook but does include Alien Covenant Blu-ray

The HMV Exclusive is a 4K UHD BluRay!! Brilliant (and ordered)

Crikey that's FUGLY. Looks like a hasty Photoshop.
Half the Queens head lopped off at the top, Engineer squeezed in at the bottom like it's an afterthought, and the inclusion of that hilarious looking "newborn".... Oh dear.

• Thanks
Reactions: ValBro
For me, this is a very easy pass. Calling it Alien 1-6 is just wrong and anything that features the 'Newborn' on the cover is an immediate no, lol.
I'll be getting the HMV Exclusive Covenant Steelbook without hesitation.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
I think it's a decent print and the glow in the dark seems cool but I've not got £40 to spend on a print at the moment

It's quite a nice print, if it was half the price then may consider it. Shame it's not a solo steelbook of Alien Covenant though, that would have been better

Yeah I would of considered at that price too.

Limited to 350 so it will probably sell out anyway.

I like what they were going for with all the different Alien heads on the steelbook, but the execution is pretty bad IMO... it looks like they're lining up for school dinner or something. :p