Fox Direct - £17.99

The Alien serie:
Alien || Aliens || Alien 3 || Alien Resurrection

alien3-2.jpg

alien3-1.jpg

alien3-3.jpg

alien3-4.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

Fsw4pkx.jpg

6krJYj9.jpg

hZ3SHSi.jpg

DaejLq1.jpg

UHJvO5e.jpg

47OCqaQ.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

jQuDOq8.jpg

ZelRHU9.jpg

j06Lk8T.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

u4HRyyX.jpg

iTupT8T.jpg

Arcxy2w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that fox have already decided to release the lot as singles but Zavvi bought the exclusivity rights to Aliens as it the most popular and will pass on the cost to us for the privilege.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Alien is a Zavvi exclusive too so they get to charge us £15, while Alien3 & Resurrection will be trade wide with the possibility of getting them from amazon for around £13 like other fox releases.

Amazon now live.

Don't forget Zavvi's is confirmed glossy though so don't mind paying a bit more :oohyeah:
We'll have to wait and see how Alien 3 turns out but with Fox's track record on general releases... well we'll wait and see but I'd only buy it if it's glossy.

Front cover art....

:eek: gloss finish or not... pass, was disappointed when I 1st seen the front cover art, kind of glad as it saves me money :hilarious:

Yeah but what if the back Art is BAD ASS? I'm building my Alien/Predator collection so this is a GO! Can always cancel later if need be...:movie::movie::movie:Here, some steelbook eye candy my Ninjas...see pic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 103
Yeah, not a fan of that front art, tbh. But I'll be hard pressed to stay away from anything in this particular series, haha!

Yet another release where the front and back art should have been reversed to maintain continuity :ugh:

Do they even hire graphic designers? Or do they just give the job to the newest intern?

I don't know why some bemoan the amount of money they are going to have to spend when ordering titles like this. I think it is safe to say that most already own these films or have seen them dozens of times, why the need to spend release day money when a price drop is just around the corner? It's tough sometimes I admit, but it's always worth the wait.

I don't know why some bemoan the amount of money they are going to have to spend when ordering titles like this. I think it is safe to say that most already own these films or have seen them dozens of times, why the need to spend release day money when a price drop is just around the corner? It's tough sometimes I admit, but it's always worth the wait.

Good advice, Decided to cancel both alien and alien 3, love them but no rush, so will wait for price drop, same now with all new releases unless they are limited run