Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as consistency goes, I prefer FA's steelbook design... plus I want premium editions for all the Alien films, which FA are giving us, and hopefully they'll all match. Will definitely also be keeping an eye on Manta's though, as they'll no doubt knock it out the park as always!

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
This is the same scenario as Logan FA. Manta will release one and you will never hear from the rest as that is not their style. They focus on individual titles as opposed to a complete completionist set.

I rather have a complete theme set than the odd one sticking out with 3mm taller slip.

The only problem for me is the price.

Probably looking around near £50 shipped as I am sure the Alien franchise will bump up the license cost .

Was planning on a cheap local steel to begin with then All the FA complete set.

Still on the fence with this one. Got 2 months to decide when HMV is released.

I will be getting this Manta and also the FAC release

FAC is doing all 6 films as WEA so is different to this anyway in terms of collecting

Both releases will look great in members collections

Splashing out Paul with premiums eh? :D
I'm trying to cut down to 1 premium per release.

Reactions: paulboland
Splashing out Paul with premiums eh? :D
I'm trying to cut down to 1 premium per release.
Alien films is like Star Wars films for me it's where I collect multiple release versions and they remain in my collection.

It's not about the Blu-ray content itself unless there is a newer version with new content but the packaging and extras that come with the releases

Aliens for example I have on Blu-ray 4 times but each having different artwork and other extras in terms of packaging etc

If fox ever do another release of the alien films with new Blu-ray content I will get them as well and I expect that will likely happen at some stage :rofl:

Star Wars releases though I collect lot more releases compared to Aliens Films but alien films it comes close to the number of editions I have gotten so far.

Some films I will get just one edition while other films it's multiple editions depends on the film

Reactions: sunnyx
Alien films is like Star Wars films for me it's where I collect multiple release versions and they remain in my collection.

It's not about the Blu-ray content itself unless there is a newer version with new content but the packaging and extras that come with the releases

Aliens for example I have on Blu-ray 4 times but each having different artwork and other extras in terms of packaging etc

If fox ever do another release of the alien films with new Blu-ray content I will get them as well and I expect that will likely happen at some stage :rofl:

Star Wars releases though I collect lot more releases compared to Aliens Films but alien films it comes close to the number of editions I have gotten so far.

Some films I will get just one edition while other films it's multiple editions depends on the film

So did you go for the green Alien Pop arts? :rofl: Different artwork, different design, surely you couldn't say no? :p

Reactions: paulboland
As far as consistency goes, I prefer FA's steelbook design... plus I want premium editions for all the Alien films, which FA are giving us, and hopefully they'll all match. Will definitely also be keeping an eye on Manta's though, as they'll no doubt knock it out the park as always!
Manta said they are working on the whole series.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Huguito and Noodles