Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Walter even end up face to face with the Xeno?

Good point, don't think he did. Just David

Don't like that slip anyway. It's the weakest of the 3 IMO

Edit: actually David squared up with the other one and waved his arms at the xeno :rofl: (made me laugh that bit)

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
### Mission Log / 03:37, 09Aug17

It happend again,
Half asleep, half awake...
Another Slip A holofoil nightmare....

Doc says it's all in my mind.
All I know is, I'm gonna nuke the corporation if they screw the pooch on this one.

### End Transmission //

Did Walter even end up face to face with the Xeno?
How can you tell that's Walter? I assumed it was David.

But to answer your question, no, neither had a face to face with Xeno. At least not on screen. I assumed it was David because he had a face to face with Neo. I prefer a David v Neo lenti. I might've actually bought it.

I can't make up my mind if I want to bother, not crazy about the artwork and with FAC planning the whole series but Manta Lab releases are the nutz

How can you tell that's Walter? I assumed it was David.

But to answer your question, no, neither had a face to face with Xeno. At least not on screen. I assumed it was David because he had a face to face with Neo. I prefer a David v Neo lenti. I might've actually bought it.

Well David has blonde hair and Walter has dark brown

Well David has blonde hair and Walter has dark brown
True, but...
...by the end of the movie, just before the xeno attacks the ship, David has replaced Walter, and he had already died his hair.
Actually, i might be wrong here, but by David vs Walter fight, i think he already had his hair brown.

Film should have been called "SYNTHETICS Covenant" because it was way too focused on the droids. Probably the worst film in the franchise.

For me it's Prometheus 9.5/10, Alien 10/10, Aliens 10/10.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and chunk
Film should have been called "SYNTHETICS Covenant" because it was way too focused on the droids. Probably the worst film in the franchise.

For me it's Prometheus 9.5/10, Alien 10/10, Aliens 10/10.
They were the only interesting characters in the film, because like you said, the film was focused on them.. the rest of the cast had zero character development.. I felt like I was watching one of those crappy horrors where it was more about killing the characters then them actually having a plot/story.. for me this is the worst film in the franchise mainly because of the lack of character development and I was far more interested in seeing Elizabeth Shaw's sequel.. if Sigourney Weaver isn't in an Alien film then they've gotta have another lead thats worthy and for Covenant there was none.. such a shame.

I don't think this film is worth a premium edition.. I'm gonna stick with the cheaper hmv steel ( it'll match the rest of the steels i have so that's a plus. )

I don't think this film is worth a premium edition.. I'm gonna stick with the cheaper hmv steel ( it'll match the rest of the steels i have so that's a plus. )

That's what I'm thinking aswell. Uniformity!

This would be my only Alien premium edition and I dont think I'm going to bother splashing out on them all. Especially when I already have them.

Unless someone would just sell me this steelbook on its own.......

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Wait so lenti A is lenti on the front and holofoil on the back? Won't that ruin the wraparound image, surely one of their lenti pet slips would of been better. I may go with FA for alien set as don't like fullslip or lenti b here

That's what I'm thinking aswell. Uniformity!

This would be my only Alien premium edition and I dont think I'm going to bother splashing out on them all. Especially when I already have them.

Unless someone would just sell me this steelbook on its own.......

I would like to get them premium style but then I think it'll be somewhere around £40 each which adds up to £240 for 6 films that I already own 4 times over on the first 4 and once for prometheus. I'll see how I feel about the first 4 when I see artwork but for this film hmv will do:)

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012