Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
hello guys,
got my one click yesterday and opened my lenti A.
it has a big scratch on the front and a another on the back.
who is john ?
need to sent him also a mail.

John Yu is the owner of Manta Lab. Write him an e-mail, I'm sure he'll help you out.

john.PNG

By the way, I've finally asked him about the issue with my full slip. He acknowledged it was a flaw and will send me a replacement with my next order (La La Land). :thumbs:

The egg is more fitting for ALIEN as opposed to Covenant, and why is the word "Covenant" so small on the FA steel with the word ALIEN being so prominent, if you were taking a quick glance at this you'd assume it was for the first movie

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
FA best embossing? nice joke with that crap "letters" of COVENANT :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice bit of quality embossing to he FA artwork, dude, to the artwork . . . and who gives a major stuff about a lazy embossed title when what should be embossed is the artwork:-
upload_2017-11-23_18-34-2.png

As we all know, 'bossing - particularly EMbossing - adds something extra to the steelbook - another dimension if you will - and appeals to another sense, the sense of touch, and makes the steelbook not just something to admire with the eyes but a tactile object . . .

We've already seen this image on a fullslip and it looks super amazing embossed so why not on the steelbook itself !!??
upload_2017-11-23_18-6-44.png
upload_2017-11-23_18-21-18.png

As mentioned previously all steelbooks (from the beginning) for the ALIEN films have been less than stellar . . . with COVENANT (FA) followed by COVENANT (ML) - thanks to the use . . . finally . . . of that poster art - the best two so far.

Want to create your own iconic Alien monster with Ikea instructions (lol) ?

If you want incredible embossing on an ALIEN product there's always this book:-

alien-weyland-yutani-report-preview-1a.jpg
alien-weyland-yutani-report-preview-featured.png

Sculpted cover designed by Markus Pansegrau and sculpted by Patrick Pigott.

Last edited:
In full @lgans316 style I noticed a sealed full slip went for £36 on ebay the other night, was kicking myself for missing out on it :(

ML releases are on a bottom of the pile on eBay for some reason. Anyway, I am done with overzealous collecting. 2018 will be super selective collecting (MCU / DCEU) or possibly none. Going back to Amarays as this expensive hobby is not only costing me money but also ruining my life. Sadly it is going to take me months or years to get rid off my collection.

I can offer my ML copies at what I paid to ML for anyone interested.

ML releases are on a bottom of the pile on eBay for some reason. Anyway, I am done with overzealous collecting. 2018 will be super selective collecting (MCU / DCEU) or possibly none. Going back to Amarays as this expensive hobby is not only costing me money but also ruining my life. Sadly it is going to take me months or years to get rid off my collection.

I can offer my ML copies at what I paid to ML for anyone interested.

Do what you gotta do! Glad you are able to make the hard choice. I am cutting back too - 4K amarays or 4K steelbooks only, except for movies that I really love (MCU or other).

Reactions: lgans316
29 days since collected by Hong Kong Post office and no delivery yet of my GB Lenti A

Hopefully I will have delivery by nexy week

The delivery snail must be tired and taking a rest :LOL:

Mine showed up this morning. I managed to avoid the scratches others have had on the steelbook itself, however...

IMG_8266.jpg
...I'm fairly sure all those dents aren't normal.

Mine showed up this morning. I managed to avoid the scratches others have had on the steelbook itself, however...

...I'm fairly sure all those dents aren't normal.
They are normal
It's part of the spot holofoil effect embossing
I have full slip it's the same

I'm still waiting for delivery of my lenti A from the GB
I would have expected my GB order to arrive same time as yours

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
My Lenti A are arrived in Ireland going by the tracking I should have delivery on Monday

I already have the Manta Full Slip

The FAC releases in my opinion is the better package in terms of both steelbook and Full Slips
FAC E3 is fantastic looking needs to be seen in hand
FAC E1 the finish and artwork on the full slip is also lot better than Manta Full Slip

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz