Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice, looks much better mate

Mines on its way with Wonder Woman and my sale item (suicide squad full slip)

Was hoping to get it this week but looks like after crimbo now

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89

Beautiful, well done! Why is it so hard to receive such a beauty at first time :banghead: now same thing with WW :rolleyes:

Im glad you got a mint steelbook :cigar::thumbs: Im still waiting for my WW package but Im not at home until new year anyway so....still more than week to see my babies :meh:

Quick update from Manta Lab:

Dunkirk, Kingsman 2 and Alien movies are still under work.

Dunkirk is under approval and Kingsman 2 is under designing.

Alien 1 is under designing as well but it's taking longer because the movie is old and there aren't a lot of resources to choose from.

Finally saw this movie. Wasn't too anxious as I was one of the many who thought Prometheus was really awful. I thought this one was a little better but IMO still pretty bad. Too many problems to list. Nice release though.

Finally saw this movie. Wasn't too anxious as I was one of the many who thought Prometheus was really awful. I thought this one was a little better but IMO still pretty bad. Too many problems to list. Nice release though.

I liked Prometheus so I was fairly confident I'd still enjoy this despite the criticism. I was wrong! Ridley Scott seems to be trying to (Xeno)morph the Alien franchise into a half-hearted Terminator franchise, so yeah it wasn't what I was hoping for at all.

I liked Prometheus so I was fairly confident I'd still enjoy this despite the criticism. I was wrong! Ridley Scott seems to be trying to (Xeno)morph the Alien franchise into a half-hearted Terminator franchise, so yeah it wasn't what I was hoping for at all.
Although i enjoyed this film completely, i think they should hand over the Alien franchise to Neil Blomkamp.