Bottleneck Gallery Alien: Covenant Official Poster Art

Feb 25, 2014
New Jersey
Alien: Covenant will be available as a timed-edition release from Wednesday (4/26) @ 12PM EST through Monday (5/1) @ 3 PM EST on our homepage, https://bottleneckgallery.com/ as well as Dark Ink and Da Vinci's Dreams.

We’re (chest)bursting with excitement for Alien Day 2017! On 4/26, we’re joining the pop culture world’s celebration of one of the greatest sci-fi series of all time, Alien. In collaboration with Dark Ink Art, we’re proud to present Alien: Covenant.

The print depicts a monochromatic monster mash that would make H.R. Giger proud. The Xenomorph and its various forms have never looked more horrifying, and we think this print perfectly captures the brutal nature of the classic sci-fi creatures.

Fine art print
16 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered timed edition
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold during the release on all 3 sites.
$45
Ships in 3 - 4 weeks

covenant_poster_lg_1024x1024.jpg

ALIEN: Covenant
Fine art print
16 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered timed edition
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold during the release
$45

Ships in 3 - 4 weeks

ALIEN: Covenant is available for purchase NOW through Monday, May 1st @ 3pm ET by clicking on the button below, as well as on Dark Ink Art.

Buy here:
https://bottleneckgallery.com/collections/frontpage/products/alien-covenant-fine-art-print

As an added bonus for ALIEN DAY ONLY, we are LOWERING our international shipping rate to just $15!

PLUS! We will be throwing in past ALIEN Day releases in with random orders. These include prints by Laurent Durieux, Mark Englert & Matt Ferguson, as well as some fun surprises!

Yeah bit disappointed it's giclee and 18x24 but chance to get this was too good to turn down. I think it might be my favourite ever officially used film poster...

edit damn, 16x24 so it's even more of a pain to frame. haha.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing and C2V3N
Yeah bit disappointed it's giclee and 18x24 but chance to get this was too good to turn down. I think it might be my favourite ever officially used film poster...

Yep completely agree, but again like you said, probably the best damn official poster for a movie!

Ordered yesterday ! Hope I get a randomly inserted print with it :)
Are we sure its 16x24"? And not a typo of 18x24"?

Yeah I wasn't lucky too ;) And I don't like this print in hand, so I think I'll sell it when I have the time.

no bonus print either. I didn't actually unroll it because I got it from Da Vinci's Dreams too, so I'll sell one when I can be bothered.
May be only people who bought more than one print were eligible for a bonus? Heheh

But the print is nice; size is my only issue.