Mar 24, 2013
Released: October 7th, 2014
Platforms: PS4, PS3, XB1, XB360, PC
Purchase: Amazon UK

81yuhnP6ODL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It let me order the regular version, but won't let me order the Steelbook version.

Last edited:
that steelbook case looks awesome i
pre ordered this game from game and when i pre ordered it he said alien isolation isent on ps3 i said yes it is so he checked a pre order book with all the pre order games and he said your right so i got it pre ordered then yestarday i went back there and said whats the price of alien isolation on ps3 and it was the same man that did my pre order and he said its not on ps3 only next gen but it is on ps3 even there own website says its on ps3 and amazon it says it even on ign it says alien isolation confirmed for ps3 and ps4

Last edited:
Haven't seen any other retailers listing it yet. Game and Zavvi don't have it as of yet. I hope it is actually white like the picture and doesn't turn out to be silver (The place beyond the pines)

That's strange, I've ordered the steelbook version

Very strange, I contacted customer service and they told me to clear my cache and retry it, that didn't work, they also told me to use either Firefox or Explorer and neither one of them worked.

It won't let me order it because it cannot ship to my address. Hmm...I never encountered that problem with Amazon UK before. I already have the US version on order, but that STeelbook is pretty tempting.

It won't let me order it because it cannot ship to my address. Hmm...I never encountered that problem with Amazon UK before. I already have the US version on order, but that STeelbook is pretty tempting.

It still won't let me place an order either, I've contacted customer service again, and I'm waiting on an answer.

I was able to order this one, but I noticed Amazon UK, DE and FR are starting to restrict a lot of orders on new release games shipped to USA.

I want it but I have cancelled my order.

I don' know why, but this steelbook smell like a G1. maybe because it's available for PC, Xbox360... :(

Maybe I'm wrong, but for once I will wait pictures before ordering :D