France
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: WEA

37283784_1952894111494222_189463548731064320_n.jpg

From FB:

Dear Collectors,

we are happy to inform you that our WEA concept of SteelBook ALIEN COVENANT has been approved.

We are also in the beginning of a long journey starting with ALIEN COVENANT and ending with ALIEN to offer you complete WEA FAC SteelBook Collection of ALIEN
1f609.png
;-)

More info including official mock-up coming soon!

Stay tuned and thank you for your support
1f642.png
:)

Team FA

Last edited by a moderator:
So in all honesty, what are peoples thoughts on getting the whole FAC collection of these? Aliens 3 and Resurection are the most derided films of the original series, so will you be getting these because you like the film, or because it is to get the whole FAC releases of the films?

I'll be honest, I'm tempted by getting Alien and Aliens in FAC, even though I have the Anthology steelbook. Now, I don't think I would even bother with 3 and 4, even though I don't hate them like some do.

So in all honesty, what are peoples thoughts on getting the whole FAC collection of these? Aliens 3 and Resurection are the most derided films of the original series, so will you be getting these because you like the film, or because it is to get the whole FAC releases of the films?

I'll be honest, I'm tempted by getting Alien and Aliens in FAC, even though I have the Anthology steelbook. Now, I don't think I would even bother with 3 and 4, even though I don't hate them like some do.
I'll be getting Alien and Alien 3 because I like the movies, and I'll be getting the rest because I can't just have two ^^

depends on the artwork, and if they are plain vanilla discs or have theatrical and director's cuts + all the bonus. the director's of Alien 3 is pretty good, and even though Resurrection's not great, i love Jean-Pierre Jeunet's films, so sorely tempted at the moment...:dunno:

Filmarena Facebook

Dear collectors,
this week is dedicated to FAC #103 PROMETHEUS pre-orders.
It is also a special occasion to present you SteelBook Concepts of ALIEN series that we have been preparing for you.
Please kindly note that these SteelBook Concepts are not fully approved and that the final visuals may change.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Best Regards,
Team FA

37283784_1952894111494222_189463548731064320_n.jpg 37240378_1952894231494210_7143589060693458944_n.jpg

Last edited:
depends on the artwork, and if they are plain vanilla discs or have theatrical and director's cuts + all the bonus. the director's of Alien 3 is pretty good, and even though Resurrection's not great, i love Jean-Pierre Jeunet's films, so sorely tempted at the moment...:dunno:
Agree that Jeunet's Alien Resurrection is not great - but like all Jeunet movies - it LOOKs amazing! Alien 3, director's cut or not - cannot get past the abysmal effects, or the stupidity of the "Alien Dog".
But I'll probably want a whole set - even though I mainly just love the first two.
The slips will decide - since all of the steelbook art for the set seems to be an almost complete recreation of the German Media Markt steelbook covers from a few years ago.
45076DF5-212F-4BBF-8A23-E1DED3BD500C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart