Aliens 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live at 12 PM UK time, on Saturday July 23, 2016)
Price: £15.99

aliens3.jpg

aliens2.jpg
aliens1.jpg
aliens 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why exactly?

Why am I putting my Aliens steelbook on ebay, exactly?

Because I don't like it. I don't want it. I'm not rich so I can't afford to give it away. Selling on ebay is probably easier than trying to get zavvi to take it back (if you've ever contacted them about anything) and there's a good chance it will increase my positive feedback (and I quite enjoy the thrill of a sale!). That's as close to 'exactly' as I can get.

Reactions: garabe
I don't want to turn this into an ebay thread so I'll just say it's a disappointing steelbook for the 30th Anniversary of a much loved and classic film!

Because I don't like it. I don't want it. I'm not rich so I can't afford to give it away. Selling on ebay is probably easier than trying to get zavvi to take it back (if you've ever contacted them about anything) and there's a good chance it will increase my positive feedback (and I quite enjoy the thrill of a sale!). That's as close to 'exactly' as I can get.

Whilst I agree that zavvi aren't the easiest company to deal with in regards to returns. The best way I find is to use Facebook messenger or Twitter. I always get a reply within 24 hours and it's actually a human and not a bog standard template.

Might be worth sending them a message and to save time include

Name
Order no
Email
Billing address and request a postage label for a return :thumbs:

I would be surprised if zavvi gave me a return label for something I didn't want. They never have for items that were damaged! I've always had to pay for the return myself. Oops now it's turning into a zavvi thread not an Aliens thread.

Mmm, u sound angry about it.
I was just quite surprised by your post. Personally find it pretty good. I'm not going to start swapping slips with the equivalent amaray (which I've got) - not my bag; but I'm quite happy with it. It is what it is.

As someone else said, not a good time to sell. If you can hold onto it a while you'll get a better price.

Reactions: lgans316
I'm so excited right now, to celebrate the 30th anniversary my local movie theater is showing this tonight and this is the first time ever I will see this great film at the movies!!!!

Reactions: denizen
I'm so excited right now, to celebrate the 30th anniversary my local movie theater is showing this tonight and this is the first time ever I will see this great film at the movies!!!!

Enjoy it mate. :D

I saw Aliens at the theater when it came out and it scared the crap outta me! :hilarious: But i was much younger. :)

Reactions: tono06
Got my copy yesterday. I don't have the previous one but I really like this one. It's not mind blowing or anything like that, but I think it's a nice steel by itself.